Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Vintage Christmas Ornaments...Elves... Garland... Wreaths... Cardboard Villages... Lights... Boxes.... Trees...Stacked... 10 Feet...High! oh...my... : )

What a Day!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!
Brandon came out.... and we Plowed through...Seven or Eight...
Big Totes!
Just another... 25 or so... to go....
: )
What Fun...it was to see... this 'Christmas Past'...
Soulfulness...
: )
It's gonna be Bagged....and Priced to Sell!!!
During the Christmas Open House...
December 6th through the 8th!
Here... down the rabbit hole...
I went through my 'Christmas Past'... images...
of the house... and shop... tonight...
oh my...
I do.... Hold Christmas... Near...and Dear... to my Heart...
It's the time...of year.... when...
'Magic'...
 is in the air...
I Love... the Whimsy... of...
Victorian...Christmas...
{Make No... Mistake... I Celebrate...
Christ...
 Every Day... : ) }
Brandon...popped out... and we... Dug!
Our Heads...where...
Whirling...!!!
I won't put any 'Christmas' out... until after Thanksgiving...
That's the Rule...
here...in our Home...
but...
I Gotta Tell Ya!
Playin' with All....of These Wonderful...Toys...
has got me...
ITCHIN'!!!!
: )
I hope... these...old...treasures....
will find their way... into hands...
that enjoy them...
just...
half... as much... as I do...
: )
Love to Ya!!!!
Barb C.
 
 








 
 
 


No comments: