Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Coat of Many Colors... my Friend... gave to me...



My Sweet Pals...
Mary Sellon... {Dark Horse Antiques... } and her Husband, Tom...
came to visit... last night....
We had Such a Wonderful Visit....
We had Pizza and Beer.... {Awesome Star Bar... Bloody Marys... for Me!!!}
and... a Lot...of Laughs...
No Body...
Laughs...like Mary...: )
As I sat... and watched the two of them... I saw... what a Perfect Couple... they are..
: )
Mary... was telling Wonderful...Funny... Stories...
and Tom... was reliving them... with her...
It was... tho... he could finish her sentences... but... didn't...
his eyes... did...
and...Gleamed...
Love Birds...
: )
Mary...also brought me a tote... of clothes...
She is such a Sharp Dresser....
and... knows... I am...the opposite...
I had...commented... a year or two...ago... How Beautiful...the Coat she was wearing was...
all of the Beautiful stitching... almost... like Crewelwork... embroidery...
she gave it to me... yesterday....
along with... all sorts...of Lovely Clothes...Shoes... and Boots...
oh my...
I don't buy clothes... much... and wear them... 'til they are rags...
I...can put old stuff... together... in displays...
but... when it comes to 'dressing'...'displaying' myself...
well... I mostly wear Black....
that's...easy... : )
{or...something...completely...Off The Wall... like... Flowered...Dresses... and Flannel.. Shirts...a Denim Jacket... Striped Socks... and Blue Cowboy Boots...
oh dear...
I was about in tears... when I slipped the Coat on... this Morn...over my old flannel...
It's...So... Beautiful...
I called Mary... right away... and Thanked Her...again : )
Tho... it seems... I'm constantly Struggling... financially...
I told her...
"A Thousand Dollar Bill... wouldn't have meant more..."
Gifts...
Friends....
yes... they are...
Gifts...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 
 



 
 
 
Liz popped out... and took an image of the back.... All of the Mirrors... in the House... are 'Ghost Mirrors'...
{trust me... there's a reason for that... : ) }
Then...Liz...twisted a French Braid... in my Hair...
{I told her...I was getting the itch...to Cut It All Off!!! Go Short...and Spiky!!!!
She grabbed the brush... and said...
"Don't You....Dare"...
oh my...
This...Coat... is soooo...
Beautiful...
Love It!

Tom, Mary...and I...
It's a Blur...
but it was a Fun...Blur!!!!
Mary...has a Gift...of putting...Clothes...together...
Even when she was going through chemo...
oh my...
She had a different wig.. for every occasion....
She came to a show... in a Blond Wig... I didn't know her!!!
She...always... sports... Darling Hats... and Awesome... Clothes...
She... knows How to Strut!!!
{and...back it up...: ) }
She sent hats... for Peg... when she was going through chemo... as well...
and offered... wigs... to her as well...
Mary... is a Gift...
with a Big...Heart...
{and Laugh... : ) : ) : ) I LOVE to hear her...
Laugh!!! }
I posted... the above song...
for Mary...
She...Is...Beautiful...
In Every...Single... Way...
 

No comments: