Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sing!!! Sing!!! Sing!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh!!!
We brought in...The Gnarly...Old...Old... Farm Cupboard...
I found in an Antique Shop...the other day...
this Morn...: )
All....Square Nailed...
Older...Than Dirt...
and...Painted...
SILVER!!!
Whew!!!
oh my...
I couldn't have painted it...
but...
I'm so...glad...
someone...did...
Fifty Years Ago!!!
Cause... It's Gonna SING!!!
With Vintage Christmas...
Down The Rabbit Hole!!!!
{don't you miss... the Open House...
Dec. 6th through 8th.... : ) }
{The Bad Company Song... "Can't Get Enough" came STRAIGHT to my Heart...
when...I thought about... My Day!!!
Lord... I Love...This...Old...Gnarly...Grungy....Stuff... : )
I...Truly...do...... : )
and...I...simply...
Can't Get Enough of It!!! : ) : ) : ) }
 


I found this... Tucked inside a Drawer.... IN... The Rabbit Hole!!!
It's...
EVERYWHERE!!!!
{yes... I found...Much more... than this... little sample... while working in the shop...
and then...
there are...
TOTES...and....TOTES...
Filled...with...Awesome...Vintage Christmas in Storage...
This...Amazing... Gnarliness... Runs....Through...My Veins!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
 

No comments: