Thursday, November 21, 2013

oh...my...my...my.... : )

Oh...My...
I have had...
Much... Fun...
Playing with my
Three...
Favorite...
Passions...
: )
Old...Soulfulness...
Vintage... Christmas...
and...
My..Precious...
Bathing....Fantasies...
{I...Hold Dear... My Bath...Time...
 : )
It's My Escape...
LOVE IT!!!
Who Knew???
 for an Old...Tom Boy... like me...: )}
Whew...
Bubbles..
Lots... and Lots...
of...Bubbles...
oh...
yeah...
: )
This was...a Fun...Vignette... to set... : )
Candles... Blazin'...
Wine...Coolin'...
oh my...
Life... is Good...
So...Very...Good...
: )
I Love... the Old Tin Tub... so much...
I Had...to Include... it.... in The Christmas...Cheer...
I have a MILLION... miles to go...
down...the rabbit hole...
Then...
The House...
{oh dear...: ) }
Don't Miss... The Christmas Open House...
It's gonna be...
Fun...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
yeah... Santa Baby...
Eartha Kitt...
: )
Perrrrrfect...
: )
 


oh my...
if...
I didn't know...
it would be so painful....
I'd Be Divin' In!!!
I'm Diggin' Those...Awesome...
Bubbles!!!
 




You can barely see it...
but...the Amazing...
Worn...Red Velvet... Organ Stool...
next to The Tub...
oh yeah...
That... should have Champagne... glasses... resting... upon it..
then...
Life... would be...Perfect...
and...
The Bubbles...
would be... soft... and gentle...
oh...yeah...
I am...
a Goddess...
: ) : ) : )

No comments: