Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lord of the Rings... : )

Funny... how... some things... just...
'Click'... : )
I had taken my Big...Ring... off to clean it...
the other day...
and had a Heck of a time... getting it off...
I Lift...and Lug... some Heavy... Stuff...
{Jewelry... had better be Stout... or I don't wear it...}
This... Alexandrite... is set...in a Massive... Band...
and... you can see... I...even... squashed... that...
I wasn't sure... I could get it back on...
With a little baby... lotion...
she slipped back... into place...
this morn...
: )
oh dear...
Then...when I was unloading the Ford... I ran across...
two...Ocarinas... I bought... recently...
My Sweet...Little Friend... Avery... BLEW Me AWAY...
when he played his... for me...
a couple of years ago... about this time...
Ocarinas... are... Ancient...
they sound...like a Flute...
and... his playing...brought tears...to my eyes...
My Friends... Carole and Jerry... gave me one... when I saw it at their sale....
as I was going to purchase it... for Avery... and give it to him...
Jerry... gave it to me... : ) for...Avery...
after hearing his..story...
I LOVE...the sound.. they make....
I... am Determined.. to learn...how to play these...
Listen to the video... I posted...
{YOU... may have already... I am so... out of the Loop...
'Lord of the Rings'... used this instrument...
{I just found out...tonight... as I was researching...: ) }
who knew?
not me...: ) }
Never saw it...
but... I am...Hooked...
Love...Love...Love...
It...
These are Old...Old... Ocarinas...
from Germany...
from the 1800's...
they have a Wonderful... sound...
I'm gonna Play...These...
Yes..I Am!!!
{Thanks... Avery.... for the Inspiration!!! }
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
 


I'm gonna learn how to Play...these Old Darlings...
Yes...I Am!!!

No comments: