Friday, August 9, 2019

Swingin' The World by the Tail...Bouncin' Over a White Cloud.

Started cleaning...smalls, from The Victorian House, Estate Sale, today...
Packing, for Gold Rush!
{At The Fairgrounds, in Rochester, MN. One Week, from Today! {oh...my. : ) }
A Young Man...pulled up today....with Totes Full...of late 1800's, and early 1900's...
'Dug Bottles'.
Love Them!!!
The Rabbit Hole...is PACKED Full, with 'New'...'Old'. 
Much, Much...
'Soulfulness'.
<3 <3 <3 
I, get myself...in a Lot...of Trouble, cleaning, and packing...
'Soulfulness'.
It takes me...forever.
: )
I, don't bring things Home...
that, don't...have 'soulfulness'. 
<3
I started cleaning the Vintage Cake Stands.
There, are...several.
I stacked them, one...on top of the other....
then, kept piling...more, 'soulfulness', on each of them.
<3
There was a box Full...of old, skeleton Keys.
: )
Whenever I see an old, skeleton key, I think of the story, in my 'Streams in The Desert', 
that reminds us,
 to not give up...
: )
'It may be the Last...Key, on the ring, that Opens The Door.'
: ) 
<3
I was also going through mountains...of handmade lace, and...vintage jewelry.
oh my.
I, have NO IDEA... how, I'm going to get Everything....on that old...Box Truck.
There's an Amazing...Collection, of Vintage Buttons, 'Fancy Pants'...Buttons, I have to get to.
The Buttons, that grabbed my heart, today....were the teeny, tiny...Pearl, 'Shell'...buttons.
<3
I, don't think...I've ever had such tiny...little buttons.
Priceless.
<3









Needless, to say...
I, didn't get too far, today.
: )
So Many...'Littles'. 
<3
oh...my. 
: )
{Had glue, and paint...an my hands. ; ) }
It's Totally...Insane, down the rabbit hole.
: )
Peg's...Beloved, Michael...brought me a Load.
: (
He's moving back, to Iowa.
: (
He brought, so Much...of 'Peg', back, to the rabbit hole.
My, heart's...pretty...heavy.
I'll find the most...Perfect, places...for all of it.
<3 <3 <3 
I, couldn't bare...to even take pictures, of her Treasures. 
So many, of them... Peg, and I...share such wonderful memories, with. 
: )
<3 
'Soulfulness'. 
<3
I, think...I'm going to divide Peg's...Treasures, between Friends, who...Loved, her So.
<3
Peg, would want that.
<3 
: )
So...down the rabbit hole, today...
I listened to 'Killing The Blues'...over, and over, as I cleaned, and packed.
You, must...listen to it, above.
Robert Plant, and...of course...
Alison Krauss.
<3 <3 <3 
Love, to Each...and, Everyone.
Please, keep all...who Suffer, in Your Prayers.
There...are many.
Barb C. 



No comments: