Monday, August 19, 2019

Home...

Home.
<3
Packed up a bit early...at Gold Rush, 
have too...
when I take it on alone.
I, move so much slower...since my accident last year.
I'm determined, to git'er done.
but...
It, takes me a lot....longer.
and, I tire...quicker, than before.
: )
I hire Porters, to help.
Much of the Massive, I tend to Love...
requires an extra pair of hands, or... shall I say, 
is much... Easier, to handle, with another pair of hands.
I, learned in May, when I lost my Porter, if I HAVE to, I...can Still, move a 
Mountain, or Two.
{Not, pretty to watch, I'm sure. : ) }
I, feel...like my endurance is better, than in the Spring, tho. : ) 
Like the saying goes...
'It doesn't matter how Fast...you are moving, 
Just...that you're moving Forward.'
I, guess...I can be pleased, with that. : ) 
I was pretty wiped out, drained....when we closed the FUSO's door,
and pointed the Old...Truck, South. 
Took the entire day off, today.
A Day Off...
isn't always a good thing, 
especially...when I'm so....worn out, after a Show.
I, do a lot...of 'Thinking'. 
My body, has rested....today.
My mind, has been working overtime.
oh my. 
I'm going to be making some changes...in my Life.
The things, that used to bring happiness, to my life...no longer do.
A lot of the Passion, I had....was lost, a long time ago, when John went away.
Losing John, Mom, Peg...Brothers, our...Beloved...Hounds, The City, and IDOT, battles...
well...
my creativity...that I, depend on...so, is lost.
The work I do...is grueling. 
 but,
 I've Loved...it, so.
<3
It, didn't matter.
The Passion, carried me. : ) 
I've lost, much of that...and, now....it's work. 
Hard Work.
It was so Wonderful...seeing my Dear, Gold Rush... Family.
<3 <3 <3 
Folks, even said....the booth looked great.
<3
{It didn't, to me. : ( }
It all...reminds me of the Patsy Cline, quote...
"Hoss....If ya can't do it with 'Feeling'..., don't."
I, sold...very well, came Home, with a much, much...lighter load.
The FUSO, and I....are Thankful, for That. : ) <3 
Thankful, to All...who Shopped, with us. <3 <3 <3 
I've considered many options, today.
Even tho...I, know...the day, after...a Show, isn't the time to make any decisions.
I'm not.
but...
I'm thinkin'.
; )
I'm...Praying, about it too. 
<3 <3 <3 
; )
Love, to Each...and, Everyone.
Please...remember, to keep all who suffer, and struggle...in your Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
There...are, many. 
Barb C. 



This is our Grandson, Jack.
<3
He...is Such, a Little Man.
<3 
So, Serious...at times.
: )
He makes me laugh!
He has such a Passion for Tractors, and Trucks!
Don't...Mess with His Order, when he's got a Plan...in his head!
He Knows...'Jethro',
and...Cries, when his Mama says it's time to go,
after taking a Spin...in The Growly...Old, Mustang!
He Loves...to help his Mama...Cook, too. : )
He Loves...to Create.
<3 <3 <3 
and...
he
Loves...
The Rabbit Hole.
<3 <3 <3 



{I posted 'I Hope You Dance', thinking of our Children... and Grandchildren.
<3 <3 <3
As, I watched it, I...remembered...
 'It's' for You, and...me, too. : )
I'd bet...our Kids, and Grandkids, 'Family'...
Loved Ones...
would 'Hope'...the Same, for us, too.
<3 <3 <3 }


No comments: