Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Ugly...days.

We All, have them.
Today, before I traveled, too far, this...Hot, July day, and posted about the later 'Portion', 
I'd already endured 
Very...
Ugly
Day.
Spent a few hours, at The Courthouse.
I, made the mistake, of checking the Mailbox, today.
I, don't...check the Mail, very often.
There's Never, Anything...'Good', there.
{except, when my Beloved...'Friends', send me 'Heartfelt'.
May God...Bless Them. : ) <3 <3 <3 }
There were several Letters, waiting for me.
Official...Letters.
'Final'...
Letters.
Heartbreaking, Letters.
The Lord, Blessed me, giving me the strength... to open the mailbox, Today.
Today, was the Final Day, I had to answer...many, of them.
That's why, I went to The Courthouse,
 Today.
I know...many Folks, believe...I'm a Strong Person.
: )
I, am...
when I Have to Be.
When, I have... No Other Choice. 
I'd so Happily, live throughout life....
Never, 
'Having' to 'Be'.
: ( : ( : ( 
What the 'Letters', were concerning...
Is Something, I'm having...a Very Difficult Time, dealing with. 
Heartbreaking. 
Heartbreaking. 
Heartbreaking.
I've always... 'Got'er' Done.
That's the way, my Dad...and John, always...did,
 and encouraged me...to.
This One.
This....One,
is
Tuff. 
It's...a Heart Breaker. 
: ( : ( : ( 
Pray, for me. 
<3 
Love, to You.
Barb C. 

The above Tune... is one, I played over...and, over.
It haunts me. It, always has.
'The Good Times', are very Precious'. <3





No comments: