Saturday, July 6, 2019

The Rabbit Hole. OPEN July 6, and 7....10-6!!!


Been doin' a lot of this and that....
: )
It's been too Hot, to do Much....
at least, not...very quickly.
Today, they say....will be cooler.
: )
I find myself under the Wild...Cherry Tree, in front of the rabbit hole, when it gets too sweltering.
These are Barefoot Days.
: )
I keep bringing things in, little by little, and have been enjoying the 'Therapy'...the rabbit hole offers.
: )
Even...when, it's so Toasty.
<3
I've blessed, by some of Nicest Folks...over the last few days.
My Pal, Gloria...and her Husband, Bernard....came through, on the 4th.
{With Friends!}
It's been Too Long.
<3
Lynn, and Lea, Cindy, and Cheryl... : )
along with so Many...others. <3 
I'm running a Sale....on some Primitives, under the Tent.
Folks are Diggin' That!!! : ) 
It's been Great...seeing Old Friends, and...making New Ones. <3
I took these images, as I was shutting out the lights, night before last.
I always...Thank...the rabbit hole, at the end of the day, for being Such...a Blessing, as I turn out the lights.
<3
I, Thank God...Throughout...
For All...of The Blessings.











I finally hung one of the Massive Brass Chandeliers.
Found several...last month.
Had to hang it in the Greenhouse, so....needed to make sure water doesn't get in the fixtures, for now.
Decided to cover the the fixtures with Tea Cups.
I was hunting all over, for enough.
Pretty soon, my Customers were helping me gather!!!
Even the Kids.
<3 <3 <3
Love It!!!
When I say... Only the Nicest Folks....come to the rabbit hole, I Mean It.
So many, after going through.... come, and sit, with me.....under the Old...Wild, Cherry Tree.
<3 <3 <3
What a Gift.
: )
I'm heading there, now....
It's a Beautiful...Morning.
Hope...You, find a Place, to relax, and...enjoy the Moments, of this day.
Love, to Ya...
Barb C. 

No comments: