Saturday, June 15, 2019

The Moments.

I was thinking... about, my Mother...this evening.
We've had quite, a 'Journey'...together.
<3
Mostly, throughout my life... a difficult, one.
I, Loved...her, dearly.
but...sometimes, I couldn't understand, her.
I had to move away...from her, when I was 15 years old.
I, Loved Her...but, I couldn't live...with her.
She worried, about me...So, after I moved out...on my own.
 <3 <3 <3 
I couldn't afford a phone, where I landed...so, she paid for one.
: )
She, had little money, but...she wanted to make Sure...
 I was okay, every evening.
<3 <3 <3 
I was thinking back...tonight, about one of our 
Most... meaningful...conversations.
I, was at one of the lowest points, of my life.
in my early...20's.
She recalled it, 
many years later...
what...
 we'd discussed.
She said...
"I'll never forget that day. 
Watching you, standing by the kitchen sink.
 I knew, how hard...you were struggling, yet...you stood tall.
Held your head...up, high.
I, couldn't have stood that tall...with the load, you had on your shoulders.
I was so proud...of you. "
Those, are the Best...words, my Mother...ever spoke, to me. 
<3 <3 <3
Mom...was an Amazing Woman.
<3 <3 <3 
: )
I, Loved...Her, So. <3 <3 <3 
A 'lifetime', is truly...about 'The Moments'. 
Choose them...
 Wisely.
They Mean More...
than you may, realize.
<3
Love. to Ya...
Barb C. 

The Tune, above...was my Mother's Favorite.
'In The Garden'
It's..one, of mine...too. : )
<3 <3 <3 


No comments: