Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sometimes...that Mountain, is just a grain of sand.

I received an unexpected phone call, from Fairfax's city clerk, yesterday morning.
She said... if I wanted a Hearing, concerning the Chickens, I could be on a Special Council Meeting, with another matter, tonight.
I, agreed.
Tho, I wasn't prepared.
I was told by her, last week... that I'd probably just be fined, and the Council wouldn't give me a 
Hearing.
???
So... I was going to have to make some changes, in the paperwork..I'd been putting together.
but...
I wanted the chance to be heard.
Then, as I was working with a Neighbor, putting things together...
late, this morning...
the phone rang.
What they told me... brought me to my knees.
I, can't say what it was... today, but...I will, tomorrow, or the next day.
As I visited with my Neighbor...he shared a similar story, as the one...I'd just heard.
I, had no idea. 
: (
Then... I thought about another...Dear Soul, who's been such a Rock...over the last many months, that's dealing with...unbearable loss, as well.
I, couldn't go to the meeting.
Even...if, I had Everything together...I, can't go.
My Heart...is Broken. 
Many... Hearts, are Broken.
I started thinking about the Wonderful People, in this world...I've been so fortunate to meet, throughout my life.
So Many... are broken, and suffering...in silence. 
I...Wish, people would be Kinder, to one another.
I thought about, how angry, and bitter...I've been, because of the Chickens.
How... Angry...and Bitter, I've been about a Trail.
Losing, so much...for nothing.
Then, there are Those, who are suffering Much Greater Losses.
Every Day.
and, still... are There for me, and Others. 
I wish, I could explain it all, tonight.
I, can't.
These kinds of Heartbreak...pretty much, take the wind out of my sails.
I, guess... all I want to say, tonight...is,
Thank You, Lord...for the Beautiful...People, in this old world.
Bless Them.
<3 <3 <3 
I Pray..for All Who Suffer.
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

A Wise...Man, told me...several months ago, as...once again, I was suiting myself up, for yet...
Another Battle.
"Don't Love Something... that can't Love You, back."
I, was kind of taken back...by that.
Kinda mad.
I was Fighting for something, that was deeply entwined, with Someone...I'll Love, until my very last breath.
To me, That...was worth Fighting For.
The Fact is...
I would Trade... Every Bit, of what I was Fighting, so Desperately for, to Save One Life.
I'd Bet... Everyone I Know... would, if given that chance. 
I, know... John, would've. 
Sometimes...that old Mountain, truly is...a Grain of Sand.
That's what The Wise Man, was trying to tell, me. 
His words, finally...sunk in, today. 
I'm still...gonna fight, for those Chickens.
{Grandchildren}
but, the 'Bitterness'...is gone.
The Grandkid's Chickens...will have their day.
Not, this...Day.
It, belongs to Someone... else. <3





No comments: