Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I'd do It....All The Same.

It's been a bit, Crazy...
the last couple of days.
: )
Lot's of Movin' and Shakin'. : )
I've been making deliveries...
Visiting, Friends...
Cutting Brush...until my, way...too...soft, body....
Trembles.
{That, Fall...and recovery....really, took it's toll. 
Trying to find my 'feet'...again, has been mighty tuff.
I, keep reminding myself, that...I'm fortunate to be alive, and...to be Patient. : )
Patience... isn't one my best qualities. ; ) }
Grandson, Justin... helped me trim, and cut Brush...today. 
<3
He's a 'Little Man'. : )
He, Soooo wants to Help, Grandma. : ) <3 
He works, so hard. : )
It was so Hot...today, I thought we needed to stop, around 1, and visit the D.Q. 
<3
Justin...agreed. : )
When we returned...
I, had to keep working, down the rabbit hole. 
Called Justin, and Brandon...to help situate the early 1900's Gypsy Painted,  Murals.
Trying to make a Path...for The Boys, and...The Murals...well, That was a Trick.
: )
Had to Move...a Million Things, before they could Move.
; ) 
The Rabbit Hole, is....Truly, a 'Rabbit Hole'.
A Toasty, one...today. 
I'll be fluffing, and re-setting, this week.
Early...in the day.
It's Hot.
Nearly July, in Iowa...
can get get a little 'Thick'. 


I had The Boys bring in this...Old, old...
Farmhouse Jelly Cupboard.
: )
It's....so Soulful.
I bought it, a couple of months ago.
Just...gave it a Bath. : )
It, wasn't quite dry...when I took it's picture.
: )
It was too hot, at 5...to wait.
: )
Slowly...with help,
from Grandson, Justin...
and, The Boys...
I'll Git'er Done. : )
<3 
Stay...tuned.
: )
Love...to Ya, 
Barb C.

The American Queen.
<3
I found this...old, old... etching, many years ago.
Love...It. <3
It's from the early 1900's.
It makes me laugh.... how some women, worry so...about being 'Strong'.
They need to look at 'Where'...we've come from.
: )
I Love...Men. I, Love...Women.
I...Love, Real People.
<3
That's all. : )


When I pulled in the Drive, after making Deliveries...on Monday, 
I sat there...
a Tune, crossed my mind.
It wasn't on the radio.
It...just, hit me. 
Ya, know....
I never...planned on Loving Anyone.
I had my Life... Mapped Out, when I was 12 years old.
I planned on Driving Truck...get Paid, to See The Country.
: )
I, Love Driving.
I Love....
TRUCKS!!!
The Bigger, The Better!!!!
I, never planned on having Children.
I, expected...to live my life...alone.
That, all changed, when I fell in Love...with John.
<3 <3 <3 
John, was my First Love...,
 and Only...
Love. 
I remember, our Daughter...Liz, asking me, about something...I'd quoted to her, many times...as she grew up.
When, her tender heart...was Broken.
"It's better to have Loved....and, lost, than to never have Loved...at all."
After, losing John...
I've questioned that, many...many....times.
: ( : ( : ( 
Losing John, has...been the Most Heartbreaking...
Debilitating...
'Journey', of my life.
{I've known, 'Loss', a Lot...throughout my life. }
I've never...'Known', Anything....like Losing...John.
Somehow, I never saw this coming.
I, don't know...what, I thought.
Maybe, we'd die, Together. : )
{We, mostly...did. }
I, never...imagined, we'd be apart.
Not, for a Moment.
: (
So, like the Song...says, 
Had I Known...
my Heart, would Break...
I, Would've Loved You...
Anyway.
<3 <3 <3 
Always...
Will.
<3 <3 <3




No comments: