Saturday, June 15, 2019

Headin' Down...the Rabbit Hole.

I'm headin' down the rabbit hole, today....and Sunday.
Noon, to 5ish.
So...much, to do.
I, think... maybe, it feels the same way, about me.
: )
We're kinda a Pair, these days...for sure.
: )
Chaos..., and cobwebs.
: )
There's a Lot...of Beauty, there...make no mistake.
It always...always, embraces me, no matter how either of us...'find' one another.
: )
I asked The Lord, to show me what I needed to see...just now, in my Streams, before I head out.
Once, again... I read about how God, doesn't want us to be like fragile greenhouse plants, sheltered from strong weather.
He wants us to be like storm beaten Oaks.
He wants us to be like...tempered steel, that can withstand the twisting, and crushing pressure... without collapse.
I gotta tell ya, it's quite a process...this 'Journey', called 'Life'. 
<3
So... I'm headin' down the rabbit hole.
It's gonna be a rainy afternoon.
I'm thinkin'...that's a good thing. It'll keep me inside.
That's where I need to be, today.
Love...to Ya.
Barb C.
My computer hasn't been repaired yet.
So...I'm choosing pictures blindly...
: )
This one, reminds me of my Dad, and John.
: )
Both, Gave me....my 'Head'. 
Never, tried to hold me down...or, control me.
They both... encouraged me. Always. 
They, Both... took me through our 'Journeys', together...
Full, of Adventure.
: )
They...Both, believed in me...far more, than... I, often, believed in myself.
at times.
They Pushed...me, at times.
Lovingly.
<3 <3 <3 
Thinking about those Wonderful... Men, I was so Blessed to have, in my life...
this, Father's Day Weekend. <3 
God, does the same thing, doesn't He. 
<3
Dad exposed me, to a Lot.... most children never were.
He Believed in me, and...thought I could do Anything, I set my mind to.
John, was the same...way. <3 <3 <3 
I won't say, I didn't have my heart broken, many times....
I've had many...many, 'skinned knees', on those Adventures.
: )
God's 'lessons', and 'tempering'...are the Same.
With 'Adventure', we are opening ourselves up...to the Elements. 
I'm so Thankful...for the Gifts, They All...have given me.
<3 
'Adventure'
Wouldn't be much of a 'Life'...without it. 
<3 <3 <3 







No comments: