Thursday, April 11, 2019

I'll be Catching Up... this Evening.

Oh my...
another 
Long Stretch, without writing. 
: (
Life, it seems, has been quite insane. 
: )
Guess...there's Nothing New, about that. 
Hoping, I can get images to load, this Evening.
: )
The Wind is Howling, here...today. 
Lights are Flickering.
oh dear.
: (
I...don't like the wind.
It's sooooo Unsettling. 
Things, are starting to come alive...around the rabbit hole.
: )
I heard Frogs singing, the other morning...for the first time, this year.
Very...late. 
It's been a Tuff...Old...Winter. 
I've been opening the rabbit hole, 'as found', Saturdays, and Sundays...
from 10 'til 6...Daily.
I plan to continue that, with the exception of Easter Weekend, and the last weekend in April, as I'll be at Junk Jubilee, at The Fairgrounds, in Des Moines. 
Gold Rush, at The Olmstead County Fairgrounds, in Rochester, MN., is Mother's Day Weekend, in May.
I'll be there, too. So...won't be Open, that weekend. 
More, on those Events, later. : )
I'm going to post a video, above...from the rabbit hole, on Tuesday Morning.
It, was Beautiful.
Today...not so much.
Iowa...in April.
: )
Love...to ya,
Barb C. 

No comments: