Saturday, April 20, 2019

Farm Estate Sale...and, Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter, to All. 
<3
I'm Cookin' Up a Storm. : ) Some of the Family....is coming, 
and Demanding...my Mom's Cookin'.
I'll do my Best. <3
I've been  helpin' some...Wonderful...Folks, with their Sale...coming up, in Frytown, Iowa...
{April 26, and 27. I'll be at Junk Jubilee, in Des Moines, at The Fairgrounds..: ) }
Watch, the Video...above.
'This is Why...I do, what I do'. 
Great People. <3 
I have Tons...of Images, of the Sale...in Frytown.
{Between Iowa City, and Kalona, Iowa, on Highway 1.}
I'll be posting them, Sunday 'Easter' evening. 
I'll have More images...on Monday, April 22. 
There's Lots of Smalls.
Kalona, and Southern Iowa Advertising.
'Old Threshers's' Memorabilia, from the 1950's on. 
Lots...of 'Chevy'...Stuff. : )
{I'm a 'Ford' Girl...however, there's some John Deere, too. ; ) }
Tractors...
: ) 
You'll want to visit these Folks. : )
The Farm, is for sale...also.
77 acres, and...3, or so... with The Home, and Buildings. 
You, can bid on them all...on the 27th. {sealed bids} or, just the Ground, or...just, the Home, and Buildings.
I, Hope... Someone...Buys It All. <3 One Person.
One...
Family. 
Stay...Tuned.
Pictures, Tomorrow Eve.
{I'm Tired...tonight. : ) }
Happy Easter, to All.
<3
Love...to ya, 
Barb C.

No comments: