Sunday, February 24, 2019

TAG SALE!!! Down...the Rabbit Hole.

Well...
I've been puttin' it off.
: )
Just Set The Dates
for
My Own...
Tag Sale.
Down the Rabbit Hole.
MARCH 23, 24.
and the following weekend.
March 30, and 31.
9 'til 6... Daily.
101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa.
Since the IDOT, is taking so much...
I've got to Make Some Room.
Gonna let a Lot...Go, that had never been offered before.
I'm going to be pricing things...
 to Sell...
Quickly.
Shop won't be Open...until March 23rd.
I'll be Resetting, the week of the 25th, for the following Weekend.
yes...
Two Weekends, of Sale Time.
With the IDOT Construction, on Highway 151, over the next two years...
I'm not going to be able to have The Memorial Day Weekend Sales, or...
Labor Day Weekend Sales.
for at least...2 years. possibly...3.
No...Big Events,
until The Highway, and Bridge Construction..is completed.
This...has been a Difficult decision to make.
I've Finally... wrapped my mind around it, and...am looking at this situation...
like I do, when walking in...to someone else's 'Tag Sale'...that we Conduct.
It's the only...way I can.
: )
There will be BIG DEALS!!!
It's Gotta Go!!!
I'm Pretty Good, at Making That...Happen!
I'll be posting images, as I Prepare.
Stay Tuned!
Love...to ya.
Barb C.
I'll have Regular Hours, late April.
Regroup...with what hasn't Sold.




No comments: