Monday, September 10, 2018

Oh...dear.


Oh...dear.
: )
So much, going on...
so little, getting done.
Wound up, in the Emergency Room, around 2 a.m. Sunday morning.
I hadn't felt right, for several days, but... when I couldn't breathe, I gave in, and went to the hospital.
Pneumonia.
: (
I'm so Sick and Tired, of being Sick, Broken....and Tired!!!
I, just want to put my head...in my hands... and CRY!!!
Dang It!!!
So Much, to Get Done!!!
On EVERY Level!!!
This DOT and city trail....
The Kids...
The Shop...
Shows...
Sales...
: (
I'm Beyond.... Frustrated!!!
I, know....I shouldn't be.
I...should be Thankful.
There were a few moments, Saturday.... I wasn't sure, I was gonna make it. 
Couldn't get enough air in, or...out. 
: )
Thankfully, I've had asthma most of my life, so....being short of  breath, doesn't panic me.
however....
being That short of breath, wouldn't allow me to sleep, in fear, I'd stop breathing in the night.
I'm still, pretty closed down....but, can breathe better. 
The muscles in my torso are so sore....from coughing. 
The Dr. said it might take a few days, for the meds to take hold.
They Better.
Quick!
I've got Mountains....to Climb!!!
Please...keep me in Your Prayers. <3
I wanted to let you know, the things that were taken, from the rabbit hole, were mostly....all returned.
That's been a very....sad, deal. : (
I, Pray....for all concerned.
Love...to ya. 
Barb C. 
This is where they left, several of the pieces.
Under the Archway, above.
They left a note, too.
Sadly....they didn't return everything.
Maybe, they didn't think...I'd notice.
I, remember....every...little thing, down the rabbit hole.





No comments: