Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday...

Another...Long...Day.
But, a Good One.
I found my way down the rabbit hole, finally.
In front of the door, was a sack...
Inside, the sack...was a Bottle of Wine, and a Darling...little Rabbit Bottle Stop. <3
A Sweet, FB Friend, Jodi Philipp, had left here. <3
She thought, I was having a bad day...the other day, and brought them, to help make it better.
: )
They did, She...did. 
: )
We've never met, but...I'm looking forward to Visiting her, at Periwinkle Manor, very soon.
<3 

Things, have been rather tuff, for long time.
This City, of Fairfax, with their trail, taking our 'Everything'...and, putting People in danger, has truly... consumed, most...of what is left of me. 
I'm So Very....Thankful, for Folks...who are looking out for me, these days.
May God, Bless Them. <3
God...Only Knows, What I'd Be...Without, Them.
Dear, Friend...Patti...stopped by, today...
Took me to Lunch, we Hit Garden Centers... and Antique Shops. <3
It, was a Lovely...Day. : ) <3
She's been such a Blessing, in my life.
<3
I was up, very early...hit the road, with The Gypsy Ford, to pick up an Old... Workbench.
Pal, Bart... called me about it. <3
I paid, considerably more... than the Folks, were asking...
They, were Kind enough...to hold it for me...
and, it was the right thing, to do.
I'll find a Good Home, for it...and come out, just fine.
I, believe...Folks, should treat people Fair. 
{Thanks, so Much...to Justin and Katie, for Unloading it, when I got Home! <3 }
Farmer Friends, Lynn and Lea, popped in, this morning. 
It's Always...so Good, to see them. : )
They helped me carry in a Bunch of Stuff...
I'd Completely Forgotten about, that was in The Gypsy.
It was like, Christmas!
: )
I'm still, moving so slow.
It's Frustrating.
I, look at this hand, that's so numb, swollen... and frozen.
I, keep thinking, This Should Be Better, by Now!!!
oh....dear. 
yet, 
It makes me realize...I'm still, healing.
My entire body...took a horrible hit.
I, understand, better than ever...I'm lucky, to be alive.
I...need to be patient, with myself.
It's very...difficult.
Very, very. : ( 
Patti, and I...talked a lot, about that....today.
: )
She, and other Friends, seem to think...I'm doing better. 
My hand, is doing better. 
I, guess...I'm too close, I can't see it. 
When I woke up, this morning....the t.v., had a Minister on.
He, was Amazing.
I, laid...in bed, with Sweetie, snuggled close.... listening.
He said... we need to accept things, we cannot change.
Find the Beauty...in The Smallest, things. <3 
Be Grateful...for Everything. 
<3 
I, have Much... to be Grateful...for.
We, All...do. <3
I'm working this hand, and arm...like they tell me too, maybe...a little more than that.
My leg, is healing...nicely. 
But, oh my... I do...wear out, easily.
{sigh........}
Thank You, for Your Continued Prayers.
They, Carry Me, you...know. : ) <3
Please...Pray, for us, about this Trail. 
Oh...my. 
Love, to You.
Barb C.


Patti and I stopped, at The Farmer's Daughter... on our way home.
I picked up Tomatoes, and Onions. Supper. <3
It was a Great Day, spent with a Dear... Friend. <3

This little Workbench, came out of the High School, in Ladora, Iowa. It's Long...Closed.
The Folks, were Wonderful... who owned it. We visited, for a long time.
When you take the time, to talk, and 'Listen'... to Folks, you learn....a lot, about...how we all, have our Own, Crosses to Bear.
Everybody... has a Story.
A 'Journey'.
<3
Miss. Scarlett and I...sing the song I posted above, Often, and...With All of Hearts. <3
: ) 
God Only Knows. <3

No comments: