Saturday, June 23, 2018

Somewhere...in The Middle.

Sitting here, this Beautiful...June, Saturday Morning,
with the door open, sipping my coffee....and listening to the Birds, who...seem, so happy, chirping away.
The cars are flying by...on the highway, seems...people are in a hurry, this Beautiful morning, to get where the want to go. : )
I have a Birthday Party, to attend... this afternoon.
Kaycen, John's Grandson, turns 6.
What a Wonderful....age. <3
I remember, so vividly... my 5th., year.
I, think...sadly, as we grow older...we forget, that Children, understand...more than we think.
Guess, that's why...I've always treated Children, like 'Little People', instead of talking to them, like they were 'Kids'. <3
I, remember...how much I appreciated it, when people would talk to me...like, an 'Equal', instead of talking to me...like I was a 'Child'. 
: )
Even, when I was 5. 
I see that, in Elderly Folks, too.
Middle aged people, will talk to Older Folks, like they are Children, too.
It's so sad.
I, guess...it boils down to 'Respect', and treating others, like...we'd like to be treated, along every step, of our Journey. : )
I don't know what got me thinking...along these lines, this morning...
My mind, seems to wonder...a Lot, these days.
I'm thinking about Cedar Bluff, where I lived....when I was 5, and 6.
Below, is a note...I jotted down, after John and I took a drive, there...on a Beautiful Sunday.
We visited, the little Church, I first attended...when I was 5.
There wasn't much left of it, it was falling down.
John, pushed the door open...so I could take one last peek.
: )
For a moment, I saw...how forlorn, it was....
then...
I Saw It, Exactly....as I'd Seen It, through my 5 year old....eyes.
<3 <3 <3 
I Could Hear...The Minister...
I, could See...All of The People, Looking Up...at him.
Taking in, Every Word, just like....me. : )
<3 
When I turned to walk away...I, knew...That, was the Way....I'd Forever 'see' it.
As we walked around the outside, the weeds, and brush...had grown thick, around the little structure.
 I found some Raspberries, growing there.
I picked a few stems, then...dried them, and saved them. 
Such wonderful memories, of That Day, with John....too. <3
<3
I, remember....walking to that little Church, on the hill, by myself.
Sitting way in the back.
Listening to the Kind...Minister.
I, Loved his Stories, from The Bible.
One day...when he figured out, that I was alone,
 he talked to me about joining the Sunday School Children. : )
I, was fine...going with the Children, and....getting Pretty Stickers, after learning Bible Verses.
: )
but, I....kind of missed, sitting by myself....listening to him, tell The Stories, too.
I, know...the Kids, at the Birthday Party...will be Wound Up, today.
: )
but, I also...know, they are all....Little People, too. <3
Throughout, my life... I've felt...'ageless'.
Some days....I feel like I'm 12.
Others...112.
: )
Today...I'm somewhere, in the middle. 
Hope, wherever....You, 'find' yourself.....
You're in a Good Place.
: )
<3
Love, to You...
Barb C. 
{The first Verse...I learned, at that little Church, was 
John 3:16
Powerful. <3
God...So Loved...the world, He Gave...His Only, Begotten Son, 
that, so Whoever...Believeth in Him...
Shall not...perish, 
but...
 have
 Everlasting Life.}
: )
<3 <3 <3
My 5 year old... 'self'.
The little Church, was just up the hill...to the right. <3

{Thank You...for your continued Prayers. 
I'm still...having a pretty tuff time, physically, mentally...and emotionally. 
There's so much, to deal with, in my life...
I, wish....I could go back, sit down...on that last pew, in that little Church...
and, visit with that 5 year old 'self'. 
: )
Somehow...I think, she'd have All of the 'answers'. <3 }


The Cedar Bluff Raspberries. <3




No comments: