Monday, June 18, 2018

May God Bless.... the Broken.

Been trying to clean the house, and..organize.
It's...overwhelming. 
So many bills, and mail...in piles.
Don't dare....pitch, anything...but, finding it, when I need it, will be impossible.
I moved the old, French Cabinet...that Pal, Val...gave me, weeks ago....that's been, just sitting, inside the door...was my priority.
I, got it moved, to the bathroom...where, I knew it would be perfect..., however...
It Took Me Three Times as Long...as it should've. 
Guess, I should be thankful, I got it done. 
I, worked...and cleaned.
Put some Big Glass Domes, on the French Piece.
There's been bouquets of flowers, sitting here, since the accident.
Lovely...Gifts, from Friends.
All...Dried, now.
I, didn't have the heart, to pitch them....so, I saved stems, from each of them....
and filled  the giant dome, with them. : )
A, Beautiful... reminder, of Beautiful Friends. <3
I'd cleaned up, an old...Mirror, I found, decades, ago.
It'd been hanging in the bathroom.
It's from the mid 1800's.
The mirror part, was broken into many pieces, when I bought it.
John, carefully repaired the broken, 'puzzle', the best he could.
: )
He, knew...how much...I loved it, just...the way it was.
New, 'Mirror', simply...wouldn't be the same. : )
It's more precious, to me...now, than ever.
<3
Knowing... John, had so carefully, put it back, together.
<3
Broken Things.
: )
May, God...Bless Them. 
<3
It made me think, of a comment, a girl made....about the rabbit hole.
It, made me...sad, at first.
but, then...
I started to look around.
Most everything, I Cherish...and, have Cherished...most, has been been 'broken', in some way.
 Lived...
Endured...
Survived.
<3
It brings to mind...something, I'd read, long ago...in my Streams in the Desert.
"When we get to The Pearly Gates, 
The Lord...won't be seeking our 'beauty', 
He'll be examining us, for our 'Battle Scars'."
It's All... about The Journey. : )
As Frustrated..., as I get these days...with myself, I...know, somehow....
I'm supposed to Learn, and Grow.
Love, to You...
and...
Thank You, for Keeping me.
Barb C.

Sweetie, found the Swimming Pool, on Sunday.
She cracks me up.  : )
I've had to DRAG her.... to get into the bath tub...for a bath.
: )
All I need to do, is put a Baby Pool, out... and She'll Roll...in It!

Liz, Scarlett, and Jack....came to visit, for a bit, on Father's Day. <3
It was Hot.... so, we sat under John's Old....Oak.
Scarlett, opted to stay inside, where it was cooler. : )

Liz, and Jack....under John's Old Oak.
<3
As we were sitting, at the table....Jack, looked off, in the distance, over my shoulder....
He, just sat there...and stared. Then, his little hand, began to wave..like, he was waving, at someone...behind me.
Liz, saw it...too. <3
We figured..,John, was there. : ) <3
I'm...pretty sure, of it. <3 

My Hand.
It's useless. I, sat here...this morning, and wept.
I, know...there are so many, in this Old...World, that have Much....Bigger, problems.
I, feel guilty, even complaining, a little bit.
I've got so much, to get done...I'm worn out, just thinking...about it.
It dawned on me, this morning, this may never...get better.
How, will I continue....
Life, will never be the same.
Guess, I should be used to that...by now.
Life, hasn't been the same.... for 4 years.
Leg, is healing. If it wouldn't have been for the Blow Up, because it couldn't drain...
This, would've been long, healed.
Frustrating. : (
I'm So Thankful, for People, like...whoever sent this.
It was in the mailbox, last week. <3
I...don't like, checking the mail.
Never, much good, to be found.
I, was sure....Blessed, by This.
<3
I've received, some Beautiful... Cards, from folks, since my accident.
They...keep me going. <3
Thank You. <3

No comments: