Monday, April 2, 2018

Well...

This is the first time, since Friday, I can post.
It's nearly impossible.
I took a tumble, down the basement stairs, Friday evening, while doing laundry.
 I was in a hurry, and must have missed a step.
Broke my right arm, and put a 10 inch gash, in my right leg.
I'm going to post a few images, then... step out on  the porch, and take a video. 
Thanks, so much to Allyson... for bringing me on this Adventure!!!
and.... taking care; of me. 
Her Pal, Jess... for finding us such a Lovely....Place to stay!!!!
Thanks, to Daughter. Liz, for helping me out. 
I'll explain more, in the video.
I can talk, better than write. 
We are in Texas.... ; )
The images below, are of where we are staying, and have been, over the last two days.
Love to ya....
Barb C.

Thanks, Jess!
Thanks.... Allyson. <3 <3 <3 

  

No comments: