Thursday, March 15, 2018

So....Sorry, I've been Gone...so long.


Life, has been...
Horribly, insane.
There's been, nearly...too much, for me to deal with.
Nearly.
: )
Seems, I'm gettin' Hit...from every side.
I, Truly...Miss, writing on my Blog. 
It's my 'Therapy'...you know.
: )
{Trust Me...I Need All of The Therapy...I can Get!!! : ) }
I've been Fighting, day and night...over the Walking Trail, The City of Fairfax, wants.
{along this Crazy...Highway. 
People, are going to die...needlessly.
 I'll Fight, against this, until...I can't fight, anymore. 
I, know...if I don't Give It Everything....I've got, when...something happens, and...it will, I wouldn't ever...be able to Sleep, at night....again. }
I'm pulling a Big Sale, together...for next week, down the rabbit hole.
It's so...Crazy...there.
 So Much...to get done, in so little...time.
I, just...received a call from a Friend, who is helping...another Friend....
who, Needs to Have a Tag Sale, before the first...of April.
{House is Sold.}
My Friend, is such...a 'Gift'.
 Always...helping 'Others'. 
{She's a 'Mother Hen'...tho, she'd Never...Admit it. <3 }
We Have to make That...Happen. : )
<3
So, been on the phone, with Pal, Bill...
We're gonna have to Pull a Tag Sale, together...
for next week.
Thankfully, between, the Angel...
'Mother Hen'...
who is Always...looking out, for Others, <3 
and... Pal, Bill...
I, think...we can Pull it ALL Off!!!
{Sure wish...Our Peg, was here. {The Mad March Hare <3 }
 She'd make 'Short Order'...of The Rabbit Hole.
<3
Stay Tuned... my Friends.
<3
Hahahahaha!
The next 10 days...
are gonna get...
Mighty...
Interesting.
: )
Love...to ya.
Barb C.

No comments: