Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day...to All!!!

I found the Irish Rosary... on one of my Gathering trips, a few weeks ago....
and, knew Exactly...where it was going. <3
Son, Justin...was born on St. Patrick's Day. : ) <3
It, was such...a Beautiful....March....day, in 1985.
<3
So, warm...and...sunny. : )
Our Family...isn't Catholic, nor...do we belong, to any...'Organized Religion'...
We, are Faithful.
<3
We, believe in God, and Jesus.
<3 
We, all...have a Lot...of Faith.
<3
I, have several Rosaries....
I, gave one...to Justin, several years ago.
He, keeps it, hanging on his Tool Chest, in the shop.
: )
I, gave him...this one, today...and thought, he might...keep it, in his Ford. <3
{I have a Beautiful...Rosary, in Pink....that hangs from The Old 'Gipsy's' rear view mirror.
I, pray...for those I meet, along my Journey....as well...as, myself, those who ride with...
and...
The Old...Ford. <3 : ) }
I, always get...a little, melancholy... on St. Patrick's Day.
It reminds me...of my Dad.
He...was 'So'...'Irish'. : )
His eyes... 
Beautiful...Blue eyes...
would Sparkle, when he shared his Wonderful Stories.
<3
I, could listen to him tell them....over, and over. : )
He, was...such a Kind, and Gentle....Man, yet.... : )
He...was so.... Mischievous. ; )
as, Any...Great...Irishman, Is. : ) 
oh...my. : )
Justin, inherited...some of Those...Irish, Genes. : )
As I walked through the house, with...my coffee...this morning,
I...stood on the landing, of the Big Room, John...so Beautifully....created,
and...began to sing...
'Danny Boy'.
<3
The Walls Shook.
I, even...hit the high notes...perfectly...
despite, the lump...in my throat.
: ( : ( : ( 
We, almost...named Justin, 'Daniel'.
: )
I'm so Proud, of our Irish Roots.
: ) 
and...
Our, Son. 
<3 <3 <3 
Hope, You All... had a Wonderful...
St. Patrick's Day.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{I, posted...above, my Favorite...version, of 'Danny Boy'.
Jim Reeves.  <3
Nobody... sings it, Better. : ) 
Jim Reeves, died...in a plane crash, a...little over a year, after I was born.
He's...my Favorite Male Vocalist...of All Time. <3 }


Justin, was a few months old....in this picture.
<3
'Irish Eyes'.
<3 

Justin and Katie.
Soulmates.
<3 <3 <3 

John, Little Justin....and, Justin.
Where They All...Love to Be.





Justin...and, Dad. <3
John, always said... "If your Dad...was around, he and Justin...would have every Old Tractor, and Truck...sittin' here.
They would've been working on that Old Junk....endlessly." Hahahahaha!!!
Indeed. <3 <3 <3
Justin, was Two years old...when Dad went 'Home'.
I, sure Wish.... they could've Known...each other...better. <3 

No comments: