Friday, March 9, 2018

Black Cloud....

Oh...dear.
I covered a million, miles...today.
Many, were traveled...in my mind.
: )
So Much.
So...Many.
Miss. Scarlett, {Granddaughter} was coming to spend the night, Daughter, Liz...was dropping her off...on her way to work.
I'd just pulled in, at home... and, had gotten the groceries...put away, when the phone rang.
It was Liz.
She, and Scarlett...were sitting beside the road, on Highway 30.
The RAV, had broken down.
I bailed...in the Old 'Gipsy'...
and made those Chrome Stacks... Belch. : )
Roll Coal.
: )
Highway 30, is a Mess...around 5 o'clock...on a Friday.
I, didn't like the Thought...
of...
My Girls
sitting...along...side, of It.
: (
We made Quick Time.
I, was soooo Thankful...as I made a U Turn, on 30,
 to see a Deputy Sheriff...with The Girls. <3 <3 <3 
They bailed in The Old...'Gipsy'...and, they... were Safe.
<3
As we headed to Liz's job... she said...
"Mom, there's been so much, going on, lately...I, feel like there's a Black Cloud, hanging over me. "
: )
{I, know...all about those.}
: ) : ) : ) 
We, are so much...alike.
It scares me.
I, told her... we're gonna have to Burn Some Sage. : )
Hahahaha!
We, both...agreed, Our Problems, compared to So Many...Other's...
really...aren't.
<3
Yet, one...has to wonder. : ) : ) : ) 
I, guess...
if, you 'Live'...
Truly...
'Live'...
there's gonna be some Mighty...Black...Clouds.
However,
There's Gonna Be...a WHOLE BUNCH...
of
Rainbows, too. : )
We, both Agreed...
We Are Blessed.
<3 <3 <3 
I, posted a few images, of Our Daughter, Elizabeth...below.
She, has been such a Rock, in my life.
I, Hope...I've been one, for her...too. <3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.



Miss. Scarlett, and Liz.

Kristi, {My Surrogate Daughter <3, and Liz's Forever...Best Friend}
Liz, me...and..Dearest...Friend, Steph. <3 }
Liz...Luggin'. <3
Me and My Girls.
<3 <3 <3 
Me, and Liz. <3 <3 <3 
<3 <3 <3 
<3 <3 <3 

Adam, Liz's...Soulmate, and...Liz. <3 {and...the RAV <3 } 
The Hatter.
Liz, made me... this Hat.
I'm...The Hatter.
in Reality...
Liz...
Is,
'The Hatter'. <3


No comments: