Saturday, February 3, 2018

Spring.... She's whispering....in my ear.

Miss. Scarlett spent the night with me, and Sweetie, last night.
: )
She's such a 'Little Old Lady'. : )
: )
The things she comes up with. 
She, reminds me, so Much...of my Mom. <3
The words, and phrases. I SWEAR, Mom...is whispering in her ear. : ) 
She drank a Big...Glass, of Chocolate Milk....the other day, then....set the glass down...Hard!
"Now....That!!!
 Hit the Spot!!!."
{That's Exactly, what Mom, would've said. : ) }
Sorry, about being absent. 
I've had a heck of a time, with a Naughty...Molar. 
oh dear.
Finally got it pulled, on Thursday, but...it had me twisted....for several days prior.
It, was quite, infected....: ( 
I, simply....put it off, too long.
I'm feeling better, today.
Still hurting, and swollen.... but, better. : )
Before the novocaine wore off, I made a run to pick up an old...cast iron urn, near the Mississippi.
Met some Lovely, Folks...who had to try to understand my garble....with a numb face, and gauze filled mouth!
Hahahaha!
Turned out, they were having an Estate Sale....and...had Much More, than the old Urn.
Holy...Smokes.
The Ford, and me...came Home, with a Load. 
: )
oh dear. 
Unfortunately.... I spent so much time, digging, and loading...and....'visiting'. 
{Wonderful....People. Wonderful...Dogs, in their 'Family', too! }
The novacaine....wore off, just....as I was cuttin' the check.
: )
It was a LONG...nearly....2 hour drive....Home.
The Ford, is still...loaded.
I'm feeling good enough, today....to head down the rabbit hole.
: )
Below, are a few images I found...this morning.
They, are from several years back.
2011, and 16. 
With this 'Down Time'... I've been doing a lot...of Thinking.
Usually, that's Not...a 'Good Thing'.
It, was...this time. : )
Thanks, to a Dear Friend, an... 'Angel', really.
<3
She just... Celebrated her 84th Birthday.
She...is so Wise. : ) <3 
She, is....such, an Inspiration.
She walks, so Closely....with The Lord. 
I am, So Humbled...every time, we visit. <3 
I, am Blessed.
<3
As I was making coffee, this morning, 'thinking'....and looking out the window....
I could 'Feel' 'Spring'.
: )
It's very cold... not, 'Spring'....temperatures, 
yet....
it 'Feels', like Spring.
There will be more Snow...and frigid cold, before 'Spring' makes Her Entrance, I know.
but...
I can 'Feel', 'Her'....
She's very Close.
just...
around the corner.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

{I don't check the mail, very often...these days. I'd lose my mind, if I did. 
Liz, brought it all...inside, yesterday. 
Oh Dear.
Thankfully, it wasn't bad. <3
It, was actually...Good. 
<3
There were Several...
Christmas Cards....from Friends!!! 
Thank You. 
<3 <3 <3 
I, am...Truly.....
Blessed. <3 }
















I found the Wonderful Tune, above... as I was 'Thinkin'...again, this morning.
Kris Kristofferson is one, of my All Time....Favorite, Song Writers.
Many, of my most.... Favorite, tunes...were written by him.
Many, that...until a few years ago, I didn't realize...were written, by him.
: )
This, One... is Truly, all His.
What a Wonderful Story, Kris Kristofferson shares, in this video...about his Inspiration, for this tune.
Wonderful....wonderful.
<3 <3 <3

No comments: