Wednesday, February 21, 2018

North...South...East, and...West. Long....Day.

Me and The Ford...were runnin' hard, at the crack of Dawn.
{Thanks, so much to Fairfax State Savings Bank, and Christine. <3 
I needed Cash, pulled in, very early...thought they'd be Open.
 They...were Not. but... Christine, saw me at the window...
and, helped me out. : ) <3 I, LOVE...that Bank. <3 }
Had to pick up the WONDERFUL...Old, Old... Country Store Counter, up...North.
It was raining so Hard... you couldn't hardly see.
The young Man, I bought it from, had a tarp... and, we covered 'er up...Tight.
I, posted a picture of it, on FB....
had it sold.....in no time.
: (
: )
I, went ahead...and delivered it, way down South.
Before I did...I gathered up some Fun Stuff, in between.
: )
LOVE....the Early, As Found... Salt Glazed 4 Gallon Jug.
The decoration, reminded me of Peg. <3 
I think... it's a Butterfly. <3
or, a Dragonfly.
<3
Either way, that's Peg. : ) <3 
The pile of Vintage Farm Animals...were Too Sweet, to leave behind.
<3
Then, I headed South, to deliver.
Wound up doing a partial trade, for an AWESOME....old Red Work Bench!
: )
Thought, Daughter, Liz...might like it for her Kitchen.
: )
Then...
me and the Ford....made Record Time, heading back North, then West...to Liz's house.
Son in Law, Adam...called, and asked if I'd watch Scarlett and Jack....so he and Liz, could pick up a 66 Ford Galaxie...West of Des Moines.
: ) 
I, just got Home.
LONG...Day. 
: )
I'll be workin' in the shop...tomorrow, trying to get things organized.
I'm going to be Open... Thursdays thru Sundays.
Lots coming in!
Love...the Victorian Fountain Piece, I picked up, today.
It's nearly 3 feet, in diameter.
WOW!!!
It'll be Fun, to Play With!
: )
Spring...is in the air.
Today, February 21st...is my Mom's Birthday.
She would have been 98. <3 
I, thought a Lot...about her, today. : )
Thought about...a lot of stuff.
<3
The Road...is Quite, The Therapist. 
so...is Music.
I, play it Loud...as I drive.
Today, I played Trace Adkins...Over and Over.
<3
The tune above, was my favorite, it kept me awake...coming Home tonight. 
{Had it playing, when I pulled out of the drive, this morning...too. : ) <3 }
I don't know how many miles...I covered, today.
Probably...over 200.
Watching the Grandkids... was the Most Exhausting! Hahahaha!!!
Oh Dear.
<3 <3 <3 
They Do...Keep Me Hoppin'!!! : ) : ) : ) 
Hope You, had a Great Day.
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 

{Where I picked up...the Old Store Counter, this Morn...
they had a LIFTED...FORD TRUCK.
BIG LIFT!!!!
OH MY!
Gipsy, has an 10 or 11 inch...
The one, today... was All of That, with Air Shocks...so it could GROW Much Taller!!!!
YEE HAW!!!! 
: )
Reminded me...of The Old Gipsy. <3 <3 <3 
OH BOY!!!
They were Ford Folks!!!
We Talked, for a LONG...Time. <3 <3 <3 
The Young Man, was Surprised, when I told him, Son, Justin...had put Chrome Stacks, 
on The Old Gipsy.....for me.
and...
Put a Chip...in 'er, so That Awesome....7.3 can ROLL COAL!!! <3 <3 <3 
The First Time, I drove a Semi...I was 14. It was Freightliner, 13 Speed.
It's a Story...I Have to save...for 'The Book'. : ) 
It was one of those... 
"Hell No, I Wanta DRIVE"...times. : ) 
and...
I Did,
 too. : ) 
My Brother, Sonny... was the Best Truck Driver, I ever knew. : )
He could 'Double Clutch'...like, No Other. <3 <3 <3 I, think his Driving abilities... also, made him an Awesome, Card Player. : ) 'Pepper' was a Card Game, I never saw him lose. : ) <3 
Thinkin' ahead.... and Skippin' Those Gears. <3 
I, posted another video....above 'Chrome', on how to shift a 13 Speed. Watch it... Remember it, as you are cutting off...a Semi, on the Interstate. : )
They Can't Stop, QUICK....like a car. Give Them Plenty of Room. <3 
Those Drivers, have a Lot...Goin' On. <3 : ) }




Big Stuff. <3 


No comments: