Friday, January 19, 2018

The Anamosa Show.... January 21st. 9 'til 3. EARLY BIRD... 7:30 'til 9!!!!!


I've touched base, with many of the Vendors....over the last few days.
They, are ALL....So Excited!
I, think...EVERYONE...is Ready...to get this Antiquing Year....ROLLIN'!!!
: )
This Event, is always....So Good!!!
Cecilia, and Jon... have worked so Hard....for this, over two decades.
<3
The Folks, who set up here....are Gems. : )
They Always bring such Fun Stuff!
There are Vintage Things....priced...from a Dollar, to Several Hundred.
They bring everything...from, Vintage Jewelry...to Folk Art.
Kitchen Stuff, to...Early....Primitives.
Farm Cupboards....and Tables...
to
Garden Junk... and, Victorian. 
Old Gas and Oil....Signs, and Memorabilia...
Old Toys, of Every Shape...and Size....
to...
Native American, and Lodge.
: )
I've Always... So Enjoyed....This Event!
I, Never Missed It...to 'Shop'.
then, 
several years ago... I became a Vendor, myself.
: )
<3
We are adding a new booth, this year.
I, think...it'll be Fun. 
: )
We've asked all of the Vendors, to contribute to it.
: )
It'll be a 'BARGAIN'....Booth.
No Early Shopping....from The Bargain Booth.
Early Birds, get DIBS!!! 
{oh...dear. }
: )
Nothing will be priced over 99.00.
Not even the Furniture. 
{There will be Many....items...under 20.00 : ) }
For Bookkeeping, purposes....that booth, will be Cash only.
I've asked the Vendors...to price their items, as Low...as they can.
so...
There will be no further discounts...in That Booth. : )
I have a Feeling, That Booth, is going to get thinned out....
FAST!
: )
Get There....for Early Bird! 
It's Worth It!
: )
{IT'S ALWAYS...WORTH IT! }
I'm going to be Very....Busy, the next several days, through....Sunday.
I'll HOPEFULLY...be able to post Many Pictures, of The Show, Saturday Night!
I, may even 'Go Live'...on Facebook. {Simply Iowa on Facebook }
while I'm at The Show, Saturday Night. : )
We'll See!
I am looking Forward, to Seeing You...There!
Bright, and Early!!!
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{There are some New Folks, coming in...that have some VERY FUN STUFF!!!
We, have a 'waiting list', at this time...The Show...is 'Full'. If, you'd like to be put on the list...let me know. Some Folks, may be retiring...next year. Sometimes...for unforeseen reasons, Folks...aren't able to come, and we need Vendors.  We'll go down the list, as they have been received. : )  }

{Please say a Prayer...for Grandson, Jack. <3 He's having tubes...put in his little ears, early, in the morning.
He's only....7 months old. : (.....
He's fought, so Many....ear infections. : (.....
I, Pray...the procedure goes, fast, well...and....is successful. <3 <3 <3 
I, can't....go to sleep, thinking...about him. <3 <3 <3 
He's such a Sweet little Man. <3
 Seeing him suffer, with those ear infections...is heartbreaking.
Thinking about him...having to go through this procedure.... is, heartbreaking. }

Precious... Baby. <3 <3 <3 

UPDATE!!!!
Jack had his procedure... early this morning, and did GREAT!!!!
Thank You, for Your Prayers!!! : ) <3 

No comments: