Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Sometimes.... you simply...have to turn....and, walk...away..

: )
Went to the City Council Meeting, tonight.
Took my little boulder, with. 
: )
{Left her Mama...in The Ford. : ) }
I, didn't lose my temper. 
I'm...proud, of that. : )
{Thanks, to some Great...advise, from a Dear...Neighbor. <3 }
I had a list...of a few questions, that...were mostly answered, like before.
No one...seems to know the answers, to any of them.
: ) 
The Clerk, directed the Mayor, and Council...not, to answer...any of them.
The Mayor, answered a couple....anyway. : ) 
So did...a couple of the Council Members. 
: )
<3
We're losing...a Good Council Member.
She, really....cares, about this Community.
<3
I, feel kinda bad....because, these Folks, only see me, when my Feathers are Ruffled.
: (
I, told them all...and, I mean it....
I'm Thankful...for All...they do.
: )
Sadly, I don't believe....they can 'see' the entire picture.
They all work, and...have busy lives.
They, only 'see'....what they are provided with.
I, told them, tonight....
I'm handing this all....over.
I'll put what I know....for Facts, on social media.
{Most, Folks...here, have no idea...what's going on.}
I'll let them, decide...what they want to do...with the information, I've gathered.
I, told the Council...how this 'Walking/Bike' Trail....proposal, has kept me up....nights, since...I found out, early this Spring, that they will be putting Folks....on the bridges, and viaduct....on Highway 151.
I, can't...'feel'...this way, anymore.
I'm scared to death...for All, who will be put in harm's way, so....needlessly.
I, wished The Mayor, and Council.... All...The Best.  : )
turned...
and, walked...away.
I, can tell...most of them, think I'm Crazy.
: )
well, as we all know.....
All the Best People, are. 
: ) : ) : ) 
That's...a Compliment.
: )

I have Much...Work, to get done.
My, mind...has been consumed with worry.
I told them all...tonight, It's All...in God's...Hands.
<3
I'm handing it, over...to Him. 
{along... with a few, Others. <3 }
<3
Love, to You All....for listening to me...
<3
Please, Keep....Us, in Your Prayers.
<3 
Barb C.



No comments: