Monday, December 11, 2017

Believe....

Thanks, So Much....
to Those...
who stopped by, over the weekend.
: )
<3 
I, Truly....felt Blessed, by Everyone...who 'fell down...The Rabbit Hole'. : )
They all...had Kind....words, about the chaos. <3
Bless Their Hearts... <3 

One, of the Best...Gifts, came on Friday....tho, I didn't know it, at the time.
Late, Friday....after closing the shop down...I was pulling The Ford, around....to head to the grocery store.
I, noticed....a thick piece of foam....laying, on the shoulder...of the highway, kind of on the grass....
I, thought, I'd better turn around, and grab it.
{We get a lot of trash, along this highway. }
The phone rang, and...I forgot it.
Saturday morning...I was heading down the rabbit hole....
and, saw the 'foam'.....
Dang! 
I'd better grab that!
Pulled The Ford, up to it.....
It Wasn't Foam.
It...was a Huge...Piece of Concrete.
Oh My Lord!!!


I bailed out, and attempted to move it, out of the way....where a Car, turning....to come to the rabbit hole, wouldn't hit it.
{We pull on the shoulder, to turn...because, Folks might.... Run You Over...or, at Least... Honk, if ya don't. : ) <3 }
I, couldn't budge it.
: ( : ( : ( 
So, I left The Ford, sitting next to it, with his Emergency Flashers on....and walked to the rabbit hole.
I, saw a Deputy Sheriff, on the bridge...just south of us.... {Trying to catch 'Speeders! : ) }
but, the highway was so busy....I, didn't want to go and talk to him. {or...her. : ) } 
When I got to the shop... there were Folks, waiting for me.
so...
I called The Sheriff's Department, and asked them if they could send a couple of Deputies.
One...wouldn't be enough.
I couldn't watch for them...as I had Folks, in the shop....
but, about an hour later....I noticed they had rolled the Huge Fragment....next to the street sign...
and, out of harm's way. : ) <3 
{The Dispatcher, said...they'd load it in their car.
I, informed her, That....wasn't gonna happen. : )
If The Boys, would have been here, I wouldn't have bothered The Deputies....at all. }
I have Begged...Pleaded...Got Mad....and, have been...Totally.....
Deflated....
by The City of Fairfax, concerning Their...INSISTENCE....
on putting a Walking Trail...Bike Trail....
Along This Highway.
: ( : ( : ( 
{THIS...IS WHY..... I'm Losing My Mind....over this.
I, couldn't Stand It.... if someone's....Child, was Lost....
I've SEEN....Too Much, Loss....on This Highway. }
What's even More....Frightening...
is where the fragment....from this....BOULDER, wound up.
It weighs about 20 pounds.
It would have Killed anyone....maybe....Several....
in it's path, Exactly...where the intended Trail....is to become.
This... 'Stuff'....happens Often....here.
If, you don't Live...along this Highway, you don't know.
We pick everything up.
I, couldn't pick this one...up.
: (
When I looked at my 'Memories'....from this day, on fb....this morning....
This...
is what I saw.
It made me smile.
: )
It's a Butterfly, pulling a Stone....UP Stairs. : )
<3
That Stone...
looked Mighty...Familiar.
: )
This is what I saw, as The Ford...and me....Guarded the Boulder,
The Fragment....in the ditch....{Walking/Bike Trail }must have split off of it, when it was thrown....from a passing Truck.
The fragment....is exactly...where they want to put the walking trail.
The Boulder, is mighty....close.

'Someone'....doesn't want me to Give Up. : )
<3
I'm taking Both....'Fragments'....to The City Council Meeting, tomorrow night.
I'll be the last one, to speak.
If, They...STILL can't 'See'....
well, I'll....tuck it in The Folder, I gave them, last month....for Public...Record.
I, can't understand....'why'...The City, would put Folks, in Harm's Way.
I, just....can't.
: ( : ( : (



I took a video...of The Boys, {Son, Justin...and Brandon.... <3 }loading it, on The Ford, today.
{above }
I, thought, The City...might have picked it up.
Guess...they were too busy. 
Love...to ya.
Barb C. 


No comments: