Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Thanks to Everyone... who Attended The 'Living' Estate Sale!!!! We're Headed to Des Moines, Iowa...Next Week! Junk Jubilee Jingles! See Ya There!


Thanks, to All... who Attended  The 'Living' Estate Sale!
I'm just...finding my feet, after that. Hahahahaha.
What a Ride! 
{Chocolate Cake... M&M's...Potato Chips...Merlot...
'Law and Order Criminal Intent' Marathons....
and...snugglin' with Sweetie, have been my Therapy!}
I was Blessed, to have Bill, and Maurina...helping so Much! <3
We Moved a Lot!!! Yay!!!
Thank You!!!
now...
'Junk Jubilee Jingles', is Around the Corner.
Nov. 10th thru 12th!
It's at The Fairgrounds, in Des Moines!
Check out their web page www.junkjubilee.com 
I've got the FUSO, mostly....loaded. : )
I'll be bringing the Enclosed Trailer, as well. 
Oh Boy!!!
BIG LOADS!!!
Gnarly... Stuff!!!
{Lots...of Old Farmhouse Cupboards...Tables...Garden...Lovely...Old, .... Upholstered Furniture, Vintage Rugs, Vintage Textiles...Chandeliers...Rusty, Old...Sandbox Toys...and, of course...
VINTAGE CHRISTMAS!!!!}
Yes...Everything....One 'NEEDS' to be 'Enveloped' by....
  This... 'Nesting' Time of Year. <3
Don't know...if I'll have any help, this time. 
Daughter, Liz... has her hands Full!
but, No Worries!
: )
I'll Be There...
With Bells On!!!
Hope to See You!
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{I'm Hoping, to have a Christmas Open House, down the rabbit hole....
in early December. : )
Stay Tuned!!! <3 }
{If, I can manage...to, 
I'll be Serving...
Delicious... Chocolate...Cake, and...Plenty...
of Merlot. <3 <3 <3 ; ) }



No comments: