Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thank You... for your Continued Prayers... for Kyler, and his Family.


I went in, and visited with Kyler...and Andrea... today.
I stayed...for quite a long time.
: )
I held him...in my arms, for a Long...time. : ) <3 
He, is such a Darling...Child.
: )
<3
Such...a Good, Baby. <3 : )
When the Nurse...was putting all of the EEG probes...on his tiny...little head, he...was Perfect.
: )
Andrea...stayed with him, the entire time.
She is such a Great....Mama.
<3
I, know... she and Jeff, are exhausted.
Kyler...is only 8 days old.
: )
The Neurologist... said, this evening... tho, we hadn't seen any seizures... the EEG had detected several....this afternoon.
We are waiting to hear....how the MRI, comes out.
From what I have read... this, may be something Kyler will grow out of.
I, Pray...for that.
: )
We all do.
<3 <3 <3 
Thank You, my Angels... : ) for Your Continued Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
Love to You...
Barb C.
{I'll keep ya posted. <3 } 
: )


No comments: