Monday, November 6, 2017

It's 'Showtime'....

The Boys, Justin and Brandon...
helped me Unload...
Reload...
and Shuffle Trucks, and Trailers....around....today
It was chilly!!!
and...there were Major...Loads...to Load.
{oh dear...}
{I Thank God, for Them. <3 <3 <3 }
My head...has been buried, in paperwork...preparing, for a Battle, that awaits me...
when I get Home, from Junk Jubilee Jingles. : ) : ) : ) 
Livin' The Dream. : )
I told The Boys, they'd have to help me...today.
I...can't get hurt.
{I, normally....do....when loading, for a Show. : ) }
I'll unload, myself...when I get to the show....
but, I've got to Get there, in One Piece....this time.
Next Week...is going to be insane.
I, can handle...some 'Hurt'...but, I've got to be able...to Stand Tall...next week.
: )
I'm going to have to take a Truck and Trailer...
unload it, in Des Moines.
Turn around, come Home....
Jump...in the other...and take another...load.
8 hours, driving....
then...
Bustin' Butt...Unloading...Mountains. : )
'Big Stuff'.
{A Dear Friend, keeps telling me, I need to deal in 'Pocket Watches'....instead, of these Big...Heavy...'Mountains'!
Hahahahaha!!!}
{that, reminds me... we forgot to load the Dental Cabinet...with all of the Alarm Clocks...and Clock Movements! : ) I'll get'er...in the morn. : ) }
After The Boys, left...
I went inside...and began taking care of business...for next week, and making lists...for the Stores, I was going to have to run to...tonight.
Lights...tags...food...tape, toothpaste, spray wax, glass cleaner...paper towels...{and, More.}
along with lists...of things,...I can't forget...to throw on the Trucks, tomorrow, from Home.
As I was running out the door, to the Stores....
I stopped...in my tracks.
I, thought...I heard something.... 
'Running'. 
I, did...
It dawned on me, in All...of the Shufflin'...
I'd left the FUSO, running...on the Street.
Indeed. : )
It was sitting there... idling...
: )
Patiently...waiting.
: )
oh dear.
: )
Well... 
thankfully...I checked the back door.
{I had to move it, off...of the street.}
Holy Smokes.
Brandon had taken some packing blankets out...much...earlier, in the day...
and hadn't closed the door. : )
Oh MY...
What a Surprise...Stallman Drive, would have been Blessed with.
: ) 
I got all....of my 'Running'... done...
just, got Home...a bit, ago.
Have a Bunch, to finish loading...in the morning.
Then, on The Road...we Go. <3
I'm so Thankful.....
Just found out, Pals....Lynn and Lea, 
{My 'Farmer Friends'...are going to Help...me unload. <3
They, are Also...bringing some Very...Cool...Stuff, for Junk Jubilee Jingles!!!}
YAY!!!!!
Livin' The Dream!!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I took a video, 'above'...as I was walking out the door...when it was 'Dawning'...on me, what...I was 'hearing'.  Oh Boy! }





No comments: