Monday, November 13, 2017

HOME!!!!


HOME!!!!
Holy Smokes!
What a RIDE!
Junk Jubilee...was Great!
{In Many...Ways. : ) }
I'm so Thankful...
for such Wonderful...Folks, in my Life.
Lynn and Lea...
were Awesome.
I, couldn't have pulled this one off...without Them.
<3
Micca, and her Crew, at Junk Jubilee, are... Truly....The Best. <3 
The 'Junkers'...who, Came...to Shop, were Awesome, too. <3
Things, were Crazy, this weekend... I'm so Thankful....
for Those, who Really...Helped out.
: )
<3
Pal, Brandon, at a moment's notice...brought the Trailer, today, from Home....
and helped Load Out.
Wow.
I...don't know what I would have done.
Actually....I do.
Other Friends, I'd called, also...said, They'd....Drop...'Everything'....
to Come, and Help.
: )
Bless Their Hearts.
<3 <3 <3 
Thankfully, Brandon, could make it. : )
It's a Long....story, and...I'm too Tired..to 'tell' it, tonight. : )
When we hit the road, Hard, after loading Trucks....in Des Moines, tonight.
We had the wind, at our backs....and made it Home, in Record...Time! ; )
Sweetie, and Philly....were Very Happy, to see me. <3


{Critters....too. : ) <3 }

This week is going to be 'Pressing'... to say, the very least.
: )
I, feel...like I'm in a Vise.
: )
No Time....to rest, or...take a breath.
Once, this week...is through, then...maybe, I'll be able to breathe.
Pray....for me.
Love, to ya. 
Barb C.
{One, of the Funniest things, that happened, during the Show...
was when a little Boy, came through the booth.
I was sitting in the 'Mad Hatter's Chair'...
He stopped, looked at me, and said...
"Are you.... 'Real'? : )"
I, said...
"Yes, I...am. : ) : ) : ) "
He Grinned from Ear to Ear. hahahahaha.... : )
I've been mistaken, like this, before.
: )
I was doing a Show, in Minnesota...Years...ago, and a young Man, about fell over,
 because...I 'Blinked'.
; ) ; ) ; )
He didn't Think...I was 'Real'... either!!!! : ) : ) : ) }
Hahahahaha!!!! <3

No comments: