Friday, November 10, 2017

Great... Day...'One' at Junk Jubilee Jingles!!!

Had a 'Great'... Day...'One', at Junk Jubilee Jingles!
I'd wanted to get pictures...this morning, of the booth.
I was there, at 6...but, had so much...to get done, I didn't have a chance...
before the Early Birds.....Flew In.... at 8. : )
Then... in no time...it was 10, and the 'Flood Gates'....Opened.
Tons...of Folks.
I hid, in a corner, of the booth...so Folks...could Shop!
: )
Oh My....
So Many...Awesome....People,  came Shoppin'!
: )
It...was a LONG....Day.
: )
Lord....Lord... I'm Tired.
After we closed up...
a Bunch of us, went to 'The High Life', in Des Moines, for Supper.
I'd never been there, or heard of it.
Friends, Dale...and Steven, recommended it, and asked us all....to Join them. : )
When we sat down...at our Table, {along with three other... Tables...
Filled...with Junk Jubilee 'Friends'}
I looked up... 
{I, was seated at the head, of our table.}
There, was my name.
Painted...on The Wall.


: )
It must have been the name, of the Amazing Artist...., too...
who painted an Awesome....
Crazy...
Mural...
on The Wall.
: )
Love...It. : )
We had a Great Time!

{Sorry, to Anyone...I hit on the head...with Tator Tots. : ) <3 }
After Supper, ...I insisted on getting back to the hotel. : )
Most, everyone else...is going further, on.
: )
I've got to get to the Show...early, and Fluff.
Lots...to Get Done, after a Busy....Day!
It, was Very....Tempting... to go, and have a little more...Fun, but....
I've thrown enough... Tator Tots.... for one, Evening. : )
<3 
: ) 
Folks, at Junk Jubilee, are Restocking... for a Busy...Saturday.
Hope, to See...You!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Junk Jubilee... is The Coolest....Event. : )
So Many... Awesome Folk. <3
Customers...and....Vendors. : ) <3  }


No comments: