Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Calling in The Angels.

Calling for Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
Our Youngest Grandson, Kyler....
is in the Hospital.
He was born on November 13th. 
He's having seizures, and thy can't figure out why.
: ( : ( : ( 
Andrea, is John's oldest Daughter.
<3
Her World... revolves....around her Boys.
<3 <3 <3 
{Her Husband, Jeff's....too. <3 }
They have Three... Darling...Boys.
Kaycen, 6... {who had an emergency appendectomy, just a couple of weeks, before Kyler was born...}
Keeden, who is 2, and such a Joy. <3
Little Kyler, is the Sweetest, little Man, too. <3 <3 <3
: )
These Kids, Andrea and Jeff.... are so Worried, and... so Exhausted.
: ( : ( : ( 
Please... Pray for Them. 
<3 <3 <3 
Love...to You, and Thank You.
Barb C.

Andrea, and Kyler. <3 <3 <3
I took these pictures, Saturday... when I went to visit them.
Andrea, just turned 40, this year.
She works, so hard...and is such a Great Mom. <3 <3 <3
I had picked out something for Kyler...then, I took it back.
I told Andrea....I was giving them money, instead of a 'gift'.
The Boys... have  so Much. : )
I, told her... "As long as Kyler has You....he has Everything he needs."
<3 <3 <3
She's been off work, and the insurance company....has been dragging their feet.
I, knew money... would be the best gift.
I, wish... I had more to give.

This is Jeff.
: )
He, is such a Great Dad. : )
These two... Adore their Children. My Heart...Breaks, for Them.


No comments: