Sunday, October 1, 2017

Thank You!!!

A Beauty...
found, a Beauty.
<3
This, Young Lady...
is taking the Beautiful Old.... Chicago Cupboard...Home, to Rural Amana, Iowa.
{Just...up the road. : ) }
<3
I'm so Happy... for Them Both!
She, and her Mom... stopped by, this afternoon.
They  went home, and measured...
then, returned...with a Trailer.
<3
I, still have the 'Sister' Cupboard.... down the rabbit hole.
I, won't be sad... if it stays, here...for awhile. <3

Thank You!!!
<3
Thanks, So Much...
to 
Maurina, for stopping by, and Helping So Much...
She popped in, on Monday, Grabbed a Broom...and started Cleaning!
Don't know what I would have done without her. : ) 
The Rabbit Hole, never.... got done.
: )
I was so busy... working on the outside...and buildings, I...simply...couldn't get to it.
One corner, was so dark, you couldn't see a thing. 
{I'd actually, debated...on keeping the rabbit hole 'closed', for this sale. 
I've been working on the estate sale, so much.... I....didn't have time to work on it. 
but, I knew... Folks would be upset, if...they couldn't at least... poke around. : ) }
I spent two hours, reworking that corner...on, Saturday.
Running cords... and fixing the lighting. : ) 
As I stood on the ladder, I could hear Folks, as they shopped.
: )
People... find that little rabbit hole...quite intriguing.  : )
as... chaotic, as it is... somehow... Folks, still... seem to love it. <3
Made me feel good. <3 
Thanks, so Much... to Son, Justin...and his Pal, Mitchell... who surprised me, by having the tents up.
I was so Worried, about getting them up... this time. 
They Saved Me! <3
Thanks, so Much... to Everyone...who brought LOADS...of Great Old Stuff.
<3
Lynn and Lea...Mark... Dale...Wanda and Terry... Polly Ann and Bob, Maurina, and several... Neighbors. 
<3 <3 <3 
WOW!!!
We had some Fun....Stuff!
and... we had Lots...of  Folks, Shopping, every day!
<3
Great People!
Fun...People. : ) 
Very, Nice... and Friendly... Folks. <3
There was only one...'stinker'. 
I, was thankful... for him, too. : )
He, was the 'reminder'... to Appreciate, all... of the Other... Wonderful...Folks!!!
<3
: )
I'm finishing cleaning up...tomorrow.
Then, working on the Living Estate Sale.
That will be in mid, to late... October.
Junk Jubilee Jingles, is the second weekend in November.
It's gonna get Crazy Busy.
: )
oh....dear. 
Thanks, again...to Everyone...who crossed our paths... this weekend.
Hope you know...
how Very Much... I Love, and Appreciate, each...and Every One, of You.
Thank You. 
<3
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Thank You All... for Your continued Prayers. <3
I, felt them... this morning. <3
Thank You. Thank You. <3 }
The Grandkids, Little Justin, and Miss. Meadow. <3
They had Lots...of Fun... with Grandma's 'Cupboard Mover'. : ) <3
Thanks, so Much.... to Daughter in Law, Katie...for gathering Pumpkins, for the sale.
{She will be bringing us another.... Granddaughter, in a couple of weeks! Oh My! }
<3 <3 <3
Yes...
It Takes a Village.
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: