Sunday, September 17, 2017

More Estate Sale... finds.

Bill and I, spent a few hours going through boxes, in the basement. : )
Lot'... of Sorting, and bagging. : )
We ran across...a Huge Tin, of Vintage Match Books, from all over.
The Graphics...are Wonderful!
Found a Bunch, of old Matchbox Toys, from the 1960's and 70's...that have never been opened.
Musical Instruments... Wooden Blocks, and Wooden Toys....
oh my. : )
We are just... starting on the basement. 
I, spent my last day there, yesterday...until After... The Fall Harvest Sale.
It's time to get Diggin'...in the Buildings, here... : )
Oh Boy! 
I've been working here, and... at The Estate, daily. 
Lots...to Get Done! 

Fall Harvest Sale is September 28, 29, 30 and...October 1st.
Here, at Home.
8 a.m. 'til Dusk, Daily..

The 'Living' Estate Sale... will be in Mid October.
{dates, to be announced, as we get closer...to getting done. : ) }

Hope to See You......
at BOTH...
Events!
Love, to ya..
Barb C.




No comments: