Friday, August 11, 2017

Wednesday... a Simple, Day...in Iowa... to get Hitched!

Daughter, Liz...and... now, Son in Law, Adam...
decided, that Wednesday.... would be a Great Day... to get Hitched!
Hahahaha!
oh...dear.
They decided... to keep it Simple. : )
I, barely had time...to grab some FLOWERS!!!
hahahaha!!!
{and, white shoe polish, 20 minutes...before the Ceremony! : )
Had to run inside Three Stores... before I could Find Some!!!!
I, couldn't let them get out of Town... without doin' a little 'Surprise' writing on their windows. : ) }
Hahahahaha!
It was Really... Nice. <3
The Grandkids were there, along with two of Liz and Adam's Friends...
to Witness... <3
I, was there... to snap a few images. <3
I attached my little Heart, with some of John's Ashes....inside, on Liz's Bouquet, so....
 John was There, too. : ) <3 <3 <3 
{He, was There... <3 
John, wouldn't have Missed This... for The World.: ) <3 <3 <3 }
The Judge, was Wonderful.<3
She included Miss. Scarlett, in The Vows. <3 <3 <3 
Priceless.... <3
{The Judge, even took pictures...so I, could... be included...in them. : ) <3 }
oh...my. : ) 
We didn't have plans, for Lunch... but, I...thought the Least...I could do, would be...to buy them all Lunch!!!
ANYWHERE... They Chose. 
: )
They chose to go to Bobby T's... where Liz works, and where she met Adam. <3
It was '2.00 Burger'Day, at Bobby 'T's. 
oh my. 
: )
We All... had a Wonderful...Time!
We, truly... did.  <3
Some Folks, I know...weren't happy, that they slipped away, and tied the knot, so privately.
but, this... is what they both...wanted. : )
They have bills, to pay.
They, both...work...so hard. 
: )
Weddings, can get so Crazy.
Liz said... they can put money aside, like... they were saving for a Wedding,
 and take Family Vacations...
Year...after Year, for what a 'Wedding' would cost.
They will. <3
: )
I, told them...we'll have to have a Party.... sometime, down the rabbit hole...
and Invite... their Friends. <3
EVERYBODY!!!! <3 <3 <3 
So...
Congratulations!!!!
to
Adam and Liz!
{Miss. Scarlett, and... Baby...Jack.: ) }
<3 <3 <3 
I,Wish Them...
All of The Love...
in The World.
<3
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 






Liz and Adam....
HITCHED!!!
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: