Monday, August 21, 2017

Crazy...Wild... Gold Rush! What a Ride.

What a Ride.
Life, is...Truly, like a Roller Coaster.
I, find that to be Truer and Truer, with every day that passes.
With, Every...'Event', too.
: )
Gold Rush... in Rochester, always, always...
is a Wild, Ride.
Before I left Home... I reflected, on 'Gold Rush' Past, posts.
: )
So, Many... with Peg. <3 : ) 
Farmer Friends, Lynn... and Lea. <3 : )
The Wisconsin Girls.... <3 : )
The Lily of The Valley, Angel... <3 : )
My Guardian Angel... Barb. <3 : ) 
{She, was Truly...a Godsend... at This Gold Rush, as...she has been, a so may...before. <3 }
The Love Birds... <3 : )
Neighbors... Friends....
Bruce and Nancy. {I, Love Them. : ) <3 }
I so Miss, our Neighbors, Nancy and Walt. Oh My... We used to have so much Fun. <3 : ) 
This, Gold Rush, as...always... it seems, was steeped... in Joy, and Sorrow.
Everyone, is on such a 'Journey', these days. 
A, Crazy...Insane... Roller Coaster.
Dear God, what would we do.... without... each other.
Some words....were never spoken.
just,
simply... 
gestured.
I, couldn't... 'speak'....to some of my Friends, who...are Really...Struggling, right now.
They, are in... for the Fight, of their lives.
I, 'know' that Battle. 
I, had...no words. 
We, all... 'understood' each other, without them. 
They, are in my Prayers....always. 
They're gonna make it through, this. : )
<3 <3 <3 
I, had to laugh...
Got a little advise... from a couple of Girls, I...Adore.
: )
Ya, see...
after Pal, Bill...and me... got the trucks unloaded, we met at the hotel... 
with Mark, and his Darling, Daughter... Kelsey.
<3
We were all... Whipped. Oh My!
It, was a Long...Long....Day. {Thursday. }
I hadn't talked to Mark... for a Month.
Everything's been sooooo Crazy.
{we all share a Suite, in Rochester. 
Cornerstone Plaza, Soldiers Field. 
They treat us Great... there. <3 They have... for 20 years. : ) <3 }
{even tho, we... sometimes... get a 'little'... rowdy. : ) }
We've had some Really...Good Times, there.
: )
Peg, and I... have some Wonderful...memories, there. 
<3 : )
Mark, brought some Refreshing...Beverages.
: )
Oh Dear.
We all...visited, and enjoyed... those 'Beverages'...until the Sun came up, on 'Set Up' Day.
hahahahahahaha......
{Not, Pal... Bill. : ) He, Loves us All... but, he's pretty Sure, We're All... Crazy. : )
he'd be correct. : ) 
Thankfully, he doesn't care, and... accepts our Insanity... without Blinking...an Eye. : ) }
Bill and I... shared the  Booth, at Gold Rush.
It, was Simple... and, Great!
'Great', because... it was 'simple'. : )
I, didn't fuss. 
and, Believe it, or not...
I had Pop Music playing.
{whhhhhaaaaaat????}
The cd player wouldn't play....but, the radio...did. : )
It, was the Craziest... Gold Rush... ever, for me.
Oh... My!
Friday, was a Blur, mostly. : )
but...
We Sold...like Crazy!!!
Holy Smokes!!!
{I asked Folks...not to light any matches... near me. : ) Hahahaha! }
Yep, we'd had a Crazy...night... 'morning'. oh..dear.
They, All had Mercy on me. Bless Their Hearts! : ) }
Mark and Kelsey...
Pickin' on Bill....hahahahaha!!!!
about.. 4:00, in the mornin'. : )
The Boys... share, one room.
Me and Kels...the other.
{Or, Liz...or...Peg... <3, Sometimes.. All...of us. : )  }
Love, those Suites.
Sadly, I Snore... and Mark... Snores...
{LOUDLY}
hahahahahaha...
so, the Entire Suite... Rattles!!!!
Hahahahaha!
{Peg, used to bring her Ear Plugs...
hahahahaha.... : ) <3 }
'Family'
<3 
Back to 'The Girls'... who reprimanded me, Friday.
: )
I, Love 'em.... Dearly. : ) <3
Always...will.
All, I had to say...to them...was, 
"Don't". 
It was all... I could do, to make it, to this Event.
I, nearly... Very... Nearly....
sent the booth rental in, and....
stayed Home.
I, struggled with it, for two days... before the Show. 
It took...Everything...I had, to load...that Truck.
I'm going to have to get a camera... that mounts on my head, so You All....
can See... 'The Journey'.
: )
I posted a quote... the other day, I'd seen on fb.
"Judge me, when You...are Perfect."
<3
oh....my. 
: )
It was a Great Gold Rush, on So Many... Levels. <3
This Crazy... 'business'.... is, so Much... like 'Family'. 
<3
{Insane... : ) }
I, really, only meant to Thank, Angel...Barb, and Pal, Bill... tonight...for Helping, So Much. : )
Then, I went on...and on. : )
I'll write another post, about This Ride...
when I can.
There is Much... to tell, about this.... Gold Rush. 
: )
I'm working on another Estate Sale, along, with The Fall Harvest Sale...the next many weeks.
'Time'...
is gonna be a precious commodity.
<3
as, Always.
: )
Love, to You...
as, Always.
: )
<3 
Barb C.

Me, and Peg...
<3 
'Gold Rush'
Feet.
<3

John, Swingin' Miss. Scarlett. : ) <3 <3 <3 

No comments: