Tuesday, July 18, 2017

You... may be... right.

Hit The Iowa...Country Roads, today.
{God, I...Love...Eating Dust, from The Iowa, Gravel Roads! <3 }
{I, Truly...do. : ) When I die, they won't find Blood, in my veins. : )
It'll...be...Dust, from the rabbit hole, and...Iowa...Gravel...Roads. : ) }
It was soooo Hot. No air...in either of the Trucks....I drove today.
 No Worries. : )
I'd Much...Rather...have the Wind, blowing in the Trucks. Along...with The Dust!!!
hahahahahaha!
I was so Sweaty...and...stinky.
: )
Then, received a message, from Family.
They, wanted to hook up, in Iowa City.
: )
My Sister, {Dad's 'Next', to 'Youngest' Daughter...is visiting, from Texas, with some of her Family.}
Oh Dear.
I...was on The Road. Had Many Stops.
There, was NO WAY, I could make it happen.
I, know...I really disappointed my Family.
I tried to explain, had I known sooner.... : ( : ( : ( 
oh...dear. : (
One, 'Stop'...was close, but...the next 'Stop'...was back to back....and MILES Away.
Oh...Dear.
I Ran Hard, Gathered Up...the first Load...
then, I...thought...I might have 15 minutes...to spare.
The Sky...turned BLACK.
A HUGE...Storm, was bearing down.
It POURED.
The Traffic, was Insane.
Ya couldn't See...it, was raining...so hard.
I pulled into a parking lot, to see how close I was, to where the 'Family'...was.
I was 'ONE MINUTE', from where They were.
: )
It was raining...so hard, I couldn't see the building.
I found the parking lot....
emptied...a plastic grocery bag, that was holding...receipt books,
 on The Ford's Passenger Seat,
threw it over my head...{holding my cell phone, under the bag, on my head!!!
I had to have it, to text the Girl, I was going to meet, letting her know....I was running a little behind! : ) }
and RAN...into the Restaurant....where, my Family...didn't expect me to 'Show'. : )
The Man, who Greeted me at the door, Laughed....when I Blew In!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
I looked like a Sweaty...Stinky...Dirty...Drowned...Rat!!!
: )
I told him... : )
"There's a Group..here, I'll Find 'em!!!"
Hahahahaha!!!!
I, did...Indeed.
: )
Oh My....
At least, The Conner Clan...isn't Shocked..by Much.
: ) : ) : ) 
{They, KNEW...my Dad. : ) <3 }
{Loved Him...too. <3 <3 <3 }
It was a Fast...Visit.
but,
 a Good...One.
<3
I, went on...piled...More...on The Ford, : )
Then...
just, as I had 'Home'...in my Sights...
The above, Tune...came on the radio.
: )
Perrrrrrfect!!!
: )
I'm kinda 'The Black Sheep'...of The Family. : )
Thankfully...
The Rest of The Flock, Loves me...anyway.
: )
May God, Bless Them!!!
Love, to ya....
Barb C.






May God Bless...
The Irish....'blood', of my Family.
: )
<3

No comments: