Friday, July 14, 2017

Looks like another...'Sale'...is in The Works.

It was such a Beautiful...day.
Not Hot!
: )
Thought, I'd work outside.
The Lord, Knows...
There's Plenty...to be done.
but...
met up, with some Folks, I'd talked to...a couple of weeks ago, about their Sale.
I went over to their Home...today, and did a walk through.
They, are in a Pickle.
We visited, for a Long...time.
: )
I'm going to help them, one way...or another.
Their house...is full.
They've never thrown anything away...
and, they took in Both...of their Parents'...things, years ago.
They, need...help.
They've been trying to do So much...that, they are....Dizzy.
: (
I told them, trying to close up a House...that's been 'Lived' in...for decades...
will suck ya in...to a Vortex!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
My Pal, Bill...{and Mel...: ) } are on vacation.
When he gets back....we'll put our heads together...and figure out...how to tackle this.
: )
I'll keep ya posted. : )

The Drain Saga...here, at Home....
Keeps getting Better...and Better.
: )
It cost me several hundred dollars, to find out, the line they were working on,
was a 'dead' line...to nowhere.
: )
Thankfully, one of John's Friends...Kenny, figured that out, before I rented a back hoe...
and tore the yard apart.
Thank God, for Bobby. He came out, and worked on that drain, after...he'd put in a Full Day, at his Job.
It was soooo Hot.
 I called him, and told him...not to come. It was Too Hot.
He didn't listen.
<3
His Brother, Kenny...came out, the next day...and got the rest...figured out.
: )
<3
Angels.
<3
We got it all figured out...

and, it shouldn't take much more, to get things in order.
{as my Mother would say....
"Famous Last Words!"...
Hahahahaha! <3 }
I...Have...Faith. : ) 
<3 <3 <3 

 Received a Lovely...Card, from the Folks, I did the last Sale...for, yesterday.
<3
I called them, when I found it...buried...in the mail box.
{I, don't check the mail, like I should. 
There's never...much 'Good'...to be found, there. }
We talked, for a Long...time. : )
They, are getting settled...up North. : ) 
At the end, of our conversation, I told Anne, 
"Think I'm gonna try out, that Nifty Martini Shaker, and Martini Glass, I got from Your Sale...today!...
but...it's only 3:00. "
Anne said...
"It's 5:00, Somewhere!!! : ) "
hahahaha!
Indeed. : )
I, didn't...yesterday...
but, By Golly...I Am...Tonight!
<3
I gotta tell ya,... : )
 They Work, Pretty..Slick!
: )

Hope, Your...Day, was as Grand...as mine.
I, sooooo Enjoyed, visiting with the Folks, today.
They, are...Great. : )
These 'Sales'...are, tuff.
On Everyone.
but...
sooooo Rewarding. : )
It's truly...all about the Journey.
It's...a 'God', 
'Thing'.
: ) 
<3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{The Tunes, by Alan Jackson...are pretty much, what I told the Folks, today.
They, are so concerned...about..so 'much'.
The thing...is, They have Each Other. <3
Everything 'else'.... means...Nothing, in the scheme...of things.
They Need, to spend This Time, without 'worry', and...Enjoy...Each Other, Every...Moment, with...
Each Other.
: )
<3 }
P.S.
It's an Alan Jackson Night!
I, just realized...he Also recorded...with, Jimmy Buffett,
Mine, and Anne's Tune.
"It's 5:00 Somewhere"
: ) : ) : )
Yes, it is. : )
Right here...

The 'Top' tune...
is one, I've Loved...forever.
: )
Elvis, did it Great.
but, Haley...touched my heart, with her...Beautiful, version. : ) <3 

No comments: