Monday, May 29, 2017

The Truth...

The Memorial Day Weekend Sale...
2017
is...
History.
: )
I can't Thank, those who brought things...
and Weathered the Storms, 'literally'....: )
Enough!
<3 <3 <3 
What a Great...Bunch of Folks, I'm So Very...Very...Blessed, to have in my life.
<3 <3 <3 
The Sale, was down.
Worst one...we've ever had.
: (
Seems, this has carried through...with all of the events, this year.
: )
I, know....some Folks...would 'sugar coat' it.
I, won't do that.
{ 'Sugar'...draws flies. I hate flies. }
You all...are Way Too Good, to do that to. 
: )
I've racked my brain...about it, this year.
It's not, just me...
So Many...Many.... are feeling the sting.
I, can't work...any harder.
I'm so tired, now...I'm numb.
Saturday night...after we closed up....it, was late....around 10.
I walked down to get Sweetie, from the shop.....
saw The Gypsy Ford, as we were walking up to the House, and thought...
I'd better move her, off of the side of the road... to the drive.
Sweetie, Bailed In...
: )
I, slowly...climbed in....
: )
{my ankle...is the size of a softball. It hurts. }
Fired 'er up...let 'er...warm up...
a bit, then....
as I was waiting...fell asleep, sitting there, behind her steering wheel.
I woke up...at 3 a.m., when a Storm....blew through.
We've All....put in, so many...Hard Hours.
Too...many.
I was So Thankful...for those who came and Shopped, with us.
<3 
I've been watching the 'People'...this year, at all of the events.
It's so strange.
I, can tell...Folks have a lot...on their minds.
This world...has turned upside down.
When you turn on the news...
it's...so ugly.
Too much, 'uncertainty'.
Last year, was difficult, too.
It was an election year.
They, are always...tuff.
Normally, after an election...things start to get back to 'Normal'.
Not, this time.
Normally, half of the Country....will be unhappy.
but...
Half...of the Country, will be Happy, 
and Positive, no matter what side of the isle, you stand on.
Not this time.
This Country...can't let 'Washington'...worry us...sick.
The Highway, in front of our Home...is, usually....Crazy Busy.
Especially....on Memorial Day.
It was quiet.
People, weren't travelling...like usual.
Had a Couple, stop in, that had come from Nebraska....
I asked them, if the Interstate was a Mess....driving.
They said...it was really strange, not too many people, on the roads, like they'd thought...
there would be.
Things...are 'different'...on many levels...these days.
I, know...I'm really...Really, tired.
I, know....things, will look brighter...after I get a little sleep.
{I, just don't know...when I'm gonna be able, to find...that 'time', to get some. 
I'm pulling another 'Living Estate Sale'...together, set...for mid June. 
I have so many...'obligations'....I Must....keep forging ahead.}
Many, Folks....are just, like me.
I Hope...we'll keep Supporting, each other.....the best we can.
I'm Thankful...to Every Person...who came to Visit, this weekend.
: ) <3
I, really...enjoyed...the Young...People. : )
<3
The Ones....who were soooo Happy, to find Treasures.
: ) : ) : ) 
I'll Always...remember, the two...12 year old Girls...
who picked out, an 1800's German Book.
It was sooo Cool.
It was all about Fish, Birds, Snakes...and Critters. : )
They didn't have enough money, to purchase it.
One said... " I can't read this...but, I Love It!"
The other, said...
"I'm taking 'German', next year!!! I'll be able to read it...to You!!!"
They, left...with that book.
: )
<3
{They gave me Big Hugs....: )
that were worth...so Much More...
than the price, of the Book.  }
<3 <3 <3 
There's a Whole...Lot, of 'Good'...in this Old World.
<3
We can't let the Fear Mongers...control us.
That, being said....
I'm looking for a Job.
I, Love...what I do.
but...
I have obligations to meet.
John's hospital bills...
Taxes...of Many...kinds.
Insurance...
Utilities...
Critters, to feed. : )
I won't quit.
I'll keep the Rabbit Hole, 'Open'. {maybe...more : ) }
but, I'm cutting down...on the 'events'....away from home.
: (
and, gettin' a job.
: )
I, don't see....any other way.
Some day, I'll write a Book.
That...will be my 'retirement'. 
: )
It'll be...a 'Must Read'. 
: )
Love, to ya...
and, Thank You, 
to Those...who Supported Us,
 this
 Memorial Day Weekend.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.




No comments: