Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A New...day.


Took Tuesday OFF.
: )
Completely...Off.
: )
Slept all day. 
: )
{ I don't feel a bit...guilty about it...either. : ) }
Took a Long...Hot...Shower...
this morning.
: )
It's a 
New Day.
: )
Still have some things to get picked up, outside....from The Sale.
Then...
I'm starting in...on the Living Estate Sale, in Cedar Rapids.
Pal, Bill... from Iowa Tag Sales...is helping me with it.
He's Great! : )
He, and his Pal...Mel, are Dear...Folk. : )
The next Sale...is Full of Great Stuff!
Old and New. 
I'll have pictures...soon. 
{along with Dates and Time. }
I posted, my last post...feeling pretty 'uncertain', about the future.
What I didn't say...is how I Pray...Every Day...about what direction...I need to go.
I've put everything...in God's Hands.
Asking for Him...to guide me.
: )
The truth is...maybe, I'm not liking what He's showing...me. 
His Angels, wielding 2x4's...have dropped me to my knees, over and over.
: )
Somehow, I...keep getting up. 
: )
Maybe...it's time, I stay down.
Think about things...a little bit, before I jump up...and start Scramblin'...again.
I, really...really...need to find 'quiet'...and, 'Think'. 
That's difficult to do...while you're standing in The Fire.
: )
but, I...feel, it's Imperative, at this point of my life.
: )
maybe...
'That's'...
what He's been trying to tell me. 
<3

'I, am the Master....of my fate:
I, am the Captain...of my soul.'
<3
 Found this Beautiful...Beautiful...Poem, 
'Invictus'
today.
I'd never read it, before.
It was Nelson Mandela's favorite.
<3
I posted it, above... : )
It's read by The Great... Morgan Freeman.
{It's sooooo Beautiful. <3}
It touched my Heart, in Every...way.
{a 'God' Thing...I'm...sure. }
I, hope...you'll listen to it.
It's a Beautiful...message...for us, all.
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

{Thanks, Tammy. <3 I was soooo Touched, by your message. Love You. <3 }




No comments: