Monday, April 24, 2017

On'ry and Mean. Loadin' Trucks...and preparing for another Estate Sale. {Gonna Squeeeeze it in, between Junk Jubilee, and Gold Rush. }



Been Loading Trucks, all day.
I'll be loading a Trailer...and another, Truck...in the Morning, for Junk Jubilee...
Then, at Noon, signing the contract...for another Estate Sale.
These Folks, truly...need help.
I, couldn't walk away...from them.
They've lost...their Mother, and the State...is taking her home.
The Brother, is blind. He helped take care of his Mother...until the end.
The Sister, I'm working with...is...so weary. 
I, couldn't say "no"
I've got Events...Back to Back...until the end....of May.
I'm tired.
When I get tired... I get On'ry.
Went to pick up Flowers, and Plants...for Junk Jubilee, after loading...today.
It was at a Big...Box...Lumber Yard.
They always have affordable plants.
They, did, today....too.
but...
The Plants...were all wilting.
No Water.
: (
Folks, were standin' around....
The hose, was leaking...
the ground, was wet...
but, the Plants...were dying. 
: ( : ( : (
I, asked the three men, doing nothing...at a register...to call the manager.
He came down, and...hahahaha....
I let 'im Have It!
: )
Sadly, for him... he argued...with me.
{uh oh. : ) }
I, nearly had to take him by the Scruff of The Collar....
to Point Out... the Hundreds...of Plants, that were wilting.
Still...he argued.
{uh oh. : ) }
{I'm tired...I work Damned Hard...for the Money, I spend...with these folks. }
He, smiled at me...and said... "We'll try, and do better."
I looked at him, and said....
" 'You Will...Do Better'... is the Answer, Your Regional Manager...would Expect You To Say!"
I told him, I'm gonna shop with someone...who knows how to water their plants.
Maybe, they should stick to what they do best. 'Lumber'. They don't have to water...that. 
I, went on...to Earl May's. It cost me, a little more, but...
The People...were Helpful...and, Friendly.
 Their Plants...were Happy... and, so was I.
: )
Done... with 'Big Box'. : )
Below, is an Old...Old...
Elevator Light.
It's so....damned....cool.
Don't know, if it gonna make it to JJ.
I, may have Justin...do a little work, on it.
We'll see, as we are loading the trailer tomorrow.
The Estate Sale...
will be May 5, 6 and 7.
Gold Rush...in Rochester, MN...is the following weekend.
The Memorial Day Weekend Sale, is here...at Home...
the last weekend, in May.
Make Plans...to Attend them All!
Love, to ya... 
Barb C.



Vintage Elevator Light.
I, love it. : )
The below images...are of the inside.
Too....Cool.



A Neighbor, brought me this Awesome Mirror, and the below...
'Smalls'... the other day.
All, headed to JJ. : )

Me, at the end...of This Day.
On'ry...and Mean.
{seriously...don't tweak my nose...these days. : ) }

No comments: