Friday, April 21, 2017

More Rabbits...for The Rabbit Hole!

 More.... Rabbits!
Love these Big Bunnies, that were Easter Decorations.
: )
Miss. Scarlett, and me...stopped at the store, on the way home,...tonight.
Saw these Amazing...Big, China....Bunny Wall Sconces, on clearance. 
Oh Boy!!!
I bought 'em All! {6... : ) }
I, don't usually buy 'New' anything. But...These are Awesome!!!
{glad I didn't see them, when they were full price! Yikes! }
They will be Perfect...at the Entrances to The Rabbit Hole!
: ) 
Went and cleaned out an Old....House, and Shed...that have been sitting empty, for a decade.
Been in one Family... Forever!!!
They never...threw Anything...away. : )
Brought home a Bunch!
Some, sold...the same day...right off of the Ford.
but, there is Much...for Junk Jubilee, in Des Moines, next week!
We'll be loading on Monday.
Went and looked at another Estate Sale, today.
oh my.
These poor Folks...are in such a mess. : (
My Heart...goes out, to them. 
I, don't know how...I can get their sale done, along with three Events...
{Junk Jubilee, Gold Rush...and The Memorial Day Weekend Sale }
in, little more, than a month.
Pray for us. <3
Below, are a few images I took down the rabbit hole, the other day.
: )
I, have had so little time, to play...there.
: (
The House... is a Mess. : (
oh my.
Never enough time, in a day. 
Love...to ya.
Barb C.

I pulled many early pieces of Ironstone, from the Old...House, last week.
Along with a Pile....of Tea Leaf, Ironstone.
I, love...the Cups and Saucers. : )


Old...Tea Leaf. <3
'Farmer's China'.
Found this little bottle, of 'Rabbit Lure'...
sitting on a shelf...in the Old...House.
It, had to come Home. : )
This, is an Adorable Medicine Cabinet. Has a Darling...Brass, Cup Holder, on the side.
It's an Old... soft, Pink...in color. 
Had, two...of these old...9 Drawer Store Pieces.
One, sold.
The other, is headed to Junk Jubilee...if it doesn't sell, by Monday!
Gnarly piece of Tin Ceiling!
Finally, got it hung up...the other day. : )

Been getting in, loads...of old doors, and shutters.
Peg and I....rescued this little girl, from a ditch...years ago.
She, took her home with her, way back.
Last year...she sent her back, Home...with me.
<3
I have so much....to do, down the rabbit hole.
I, stood...gazing in the door, the other day.
Didn't have time...to enter, and work...
but...
It was Calling...to me. <3

These old Corn Cobs...were in the Shed, at the old House.
I, didn't have the heart, to dump them.
I'll do something fun...with 'em. : )



Soon, The Gnarliness...will be Green. <3
Wild, Grape. : )

Lots of Crocks...and a Very...sweet...Bin, that came from the Old Kitchen.
It still had the built in, Dry Sink, sitting next to it. : )
This Old....Copper Washing Machine...is Very Cool.
It, was buried, in the Old...Shed. : )
I liked the writing, on this old sprayer.
There are Tons...of  Dibby Dabbies, I dug...out of the Old House, and Shed.
oh my.

No comments: