Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Loading for Junk Jubilee...and, signed the contract, for Another...Estate Sale...today. The next Fourteen Days...are gonna be Crazy!!!

Son, Justin...
had the Old...Old...Outhouse, loaded on his Buggy, before me and Brandon, could get to him...to Help!!!
Holy Smokes!
What a Man!
{I stopped in my tracks, as I watched Justin, throw that Old Outhouse....over his shoulder, and set it, gently....on the back...of his Buggy.
The words, that slipped out of my mouth, watching that...were...
"holy...shhhhhit."
That 'Boy', is a Mountain...of a 'Man'.
 {my jaw, still...drops, just thinking about it. }
We loaded Trucks and Trailers, all day.
Ran, to the Estate Sale...to sign contracts...and set tables.
Lots...of Stuff!
Old Stuff...New Stuff...Jewelry... Furniture... Books..Nice, Clothing...
I could go on...and on.
Pal, Bill... from Iowa Tag Sales...is my Partner, on this sale. <3
It has to be done...in a week.
: )
{Sale Dates, are May 5 thru 7. }
I'll have more details...and images...next Monday.
I was so Thankful...for Son, Justin...and Brandon...today.
Mountain Movers!
Holy Smokes!
We're headed to the Fairgrounds, in  Des Moines...in the Morning, with Three Trucks... and, a Trailer.
: )
{Daughter, Liz...and Granddaughter, Miss. Scarlett....are Helping...at Junk Jubilee!}
Filled to The Brim...with Loads...of Gnarliness...from the rabbit hole. : )
See Ya, There!!!
{Junk Jubilee runs Friday thru Sunday! Don't Miss It!}

Estate Sale, images...below.
These, are just a few... I took, while running.
Many More...Coming... MONDAY Night!!!








No comments: