Thursday, February 9, 2017

Bringing a little 'SPRING'...to Rock Island... THIS WEEKEND!!!


Gathered Up... a Load, for Tammy's Event...
yesterday. : )
Picked up Several....Old, Old.... Vintage Floral Rugs!!!
Some....are in long strips....like Runners, some...are whole.
: )
ALL....
are Beautiful!!!
Covered in Florals!!!
WE NEED FLOWERS....
in Iowa...
in...
February!!!
What a Fun...Load : )  
Little Old Toys....
a Victorian Wire....Plant Stand.
an...Old...Old... Melodeon Organ...., in pieces.
LOVE IT!!!
It has sooooo many....wonderful Fragments, that I'll be offering, but....
the Base... is Sooooo Cool!
Wow!!!
: )
Can't Wait....to 'Play' with It!!!
 and Fill it Up.... with Old Soulfulness!!!
{and...
FLOWERS!!!}
I have one, here...that I bought several years ago.
It's not for sale.
I used it at Mom and John's Celebration of Life.
<3
Used it like a Memory Stand / Table.
It...was Beautiful.
:<3
I use it, at events, now....for 'Display'...only.
This one, will be for sale.
It's...so Worn...and Beautiful. <3
Loading Today...for Rock Island!
Hope to See Ya!
Barb C.

As I unrolled, and examined...the Old, worn...
Beautiful....Floral Rugs, in a Very...Cold...Building, yesterday,
oh my.
: )
SPRING...was in the Air...the moment, I saw the FLORA...on them.
oh my.
Some...are in Long...Strips. Some...{most} have holes, here and there. : )
I, thought..... 'Wouldn't these be Amazing....Covering Furniture....
or...
simply...
hanging fragments, of them....on a wall.
 {even, framed up....in Vintage Picture Frames!!! }
like...
a Piece of Art!!!
{that,They....Truly.... Are, <3 <3 <3 }
Sooooo
Soulful.
{sigh................. : ) }
<3

No comments: