Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Back to Black...


Well... went from Red hair...to Black, again. 
It's been a while... since I colored. : )
I looked like I had a red Skunk... perched on my head.
: )
Couldn't color it...with shingles...still...on my head.
Until Now!!!
: )
At least... when the gray comes in... I'll look like I've got the real deal....
perched...: )
Visited with some Friends, about an Estate Sale... yesterday.
Made deliveries...today.
{The Victorian Urn, sold... }
I've had some ideas...running through my mind....about, the upcoming year.
Just..... began, making a few calls, to 'catch up'... with Friends, in the business.
oh, my.
After, visiting....with one, after another.... it seems, maybe...
'They'...have been waiting, on me. 
I, feel... like a Bear... must feel, walking out of it's Den...
after a Long...Winter's Nap.
A bit, Groggy....and Hungry.
Anxious to see Spring.
but, in the places, I thought I'd see it, it...isn't.
{There are a few, that... truly...inspired. : ) }
but...
as I was listening...to some, well....it was worrisome.
Here, they were...ready...to quit, and I'm thinkin'....
of Diving In...Deep!!!
'Full Throttle....Wide Open!!!'
Hitting It HARD!!!
but, then.... I don't have any choice.
Well... I do.
I could quit.
but, that...isn't an option.
I've let things sit, idle......for too long.
but... I didn't have a choice.
I, did...what I 'had' to do... but, that's all...I could do.
I..Hope... in Some Way.... I can Help...others....now.
We Need... Inspiration.
People are so...twisted, because of what's going on in Washington.
: (
We can't...let that divide us.
Here's the way....I see it.
Mr. Trump...is going to do the Best...he can.
He, doesn't deal with failure, well.
I Pray....for him. 
I Pray...for our Country.
but, we can't let all of that...stop us, from moving forward.
A Great President...once said....
"The Only Thing....to Fear, is 'fear'...itself."
There will always....be uncertainty.
The Truth is... It's That...that makes us...Strong.
{You only Build Muscles...while Swimming Upstream.
Nothing is gained...Floating...with the current. }
I, think about those...in waiting rooms....in Hospitals...all over this World.
Sitting beside their Children....Husbands....Wives...Brothers...Sisters....
Mothers...Fathers...
Friends.
Those, are the ones...who, truly....have it tuff.
There are Those...who could only Dream...of a Hospital...for Their...Loved ones.
If You and Yours....are Healthy... 
Life...is Good.
Money.... can't buy...that. 
: )
It's All...in God's...Hands. 
Every Bit....of it.
: ) 
We Must...Keep Moving Forward.
Just, as important... Seek The Beauty....in this World, around Us.
: )
Create.... 
Smile...
Laugh...
Inspire.
Be Kind.
There are days... when It's Tuff, I know.
but...I make Point, these days.... when I'm in public....
to Smile.
: )
Show Kindness.
People...Need That....Now, more...than ever.
: )
The Man I did a Sale for...last Fall, who is a Major...Trump Supporter, called me yesterday, for some advise.
{I told him, last Fall...before the election...we wouldn't talk politics. I knew, neither one of us...was going to sway, the other. : ) We Truly....enjoyed each others company..., and...respected, one another. : ) }
He left me a message.... it said...
"So...are you Alive....or did you Commit Suicide...after the Election!!!! Call Me!!"
hahahaha...
{He's  Quite...a Dude. : ) Gruff...Straight to The Point.... and...Funny!!!}
I called him back. 
He was in Such a HURRY....to get his sale done, by Nov.1...{Holy Smokes!!! I Ran my Tail Off...to get his, and another  Two Sales....done, in October. }
All...so he could get to his Winter Home...in Florida...
I was Shocked, he might be back...in Iowa!
When he answered.... I said...
"Where The Hell Are You????!!! You Can't...be in Iowa!!!"...
he said... yeah, he was. His mother isn't doing well. : (
He wanted my advise.... on what direction....to go. 
He, also....commented... "I'm Not About....to make Another Mistake, without Consulting You... like, when I went ahead and listed my Property....after you told me not to....until after the Estate Sale!!!
{BIG MISTAKE!!! $$$$$ }
{Big Man...to admit it... : )
{he has...Over and Over.... hahahaha {Listen to Barb....}
then.... I said...
"I can't Believe... they let you out of Florida!!! 
Do You have All of Your Paperwork...in ORDER...
 Green Card???.... Birth Certificate???
Hell,... with What's Goin' On....THEY Might not let ya Back In!!! "
Hahahahaha!!!!
"I'm gonna tell 'em to watch for You....at The Iowa...Line, should you have to Double Back!!!!"
Hahahaha!!!!
We laughed...a lot. : )
Ya....have to. 
: ) 
Make, no mistake...we all...understand, what's going on.
but...
We have to have Faith.... and...Love, one another. 
: )
No Matter. 
Love, to ya...
Barb C.



No comments: