Thursday, November 3, 2016

Movin'...Shakin'...and Gettin' Ready... to Pounce!!! Junk Jubilee Jingles!!! Fairgrounds...Des Moines. November 11, 12 and 13!!! {It's Gonna Be...Amazing!!!}

Thanks, So Much...
to Everyone, who Attended The Julie Lane, Estate Sale.
It was Awesome!!!
I'm Runnin' Fast, and Hard...
Gathering, and Hauling...
for The Next...
'Adventure'!!!
: )
Junk Jubilee Jingles!!!!
Just found out, this morn....
Beside... my Awesome Daughter, Liz.
Someone...
is Flying in...
from...
Sante Fe.
: ) : ) : ) 
To Help...
and...
 Hang Out...
with...
'The Mad Hatter'.
: ) : ) : )
in...
The Simply Iowa...Booth.
<3 <3 <3 
Oh My!!!!!
: )
Jan...
The Best... Designer, and 'Picker'...
I've Ever...Known.
{Trust me....I 'Know'...Many...Wonderful...'Designers'.
In my...opinion.
There are, None...Better. }
What a Gift.
: )
{and... We Have a Whole Lotta Fun.... when 'We Play'. : ) }
{oh....dear. : ) }
I'm Hustlin'...trying to get everything...'Cleaned Up'... from the last three Sales.
It's been Crazy...these last many days.
but, I....gotta tell ya.
Just knowing...Jan, is coming....
makes my Heart...Leap.
I don't 'tip my hat'...to many.
{let alone... 'allow them to 'wear' it'... <3 }
Jan...is Quite a Woman.
I, Love...and, 'Respect'...her. 
Can't Wait...to See Her.
Can't Wait...
To Play. 
: )
Don't Miss...
Junk Jubilee Jingles!!!
November 11, 12 and 13.
Des Moines, Iowa.
Fairgrounds.
: )
It's Gonna Be a Blast!!!
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{I can't tell ya... how 'Much', me and The Ford...have Moved...today.
Mountains
I also...shuffled...
Every...Single...Vehicle.
It was funny.
With each one.... I climbed...in to, 
different 'Music'...was 'Blaring'.
: )
Meghan Trainor....
Merle Haggard...
Skynyrd...
and..
Dwight Yoakam...
: )
{me and The Ford...played the above tune...All Day, as we Hauled.... Hauled...and, Hauled.: ) }
It made me...laugh.
: )
No One...would dream...
the same person...
was
 'Their'
 'Chauffeur'...}
: )

No comments: