Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Thank You... To All, who attended, All...who, brought...Wonderful Old Treasures...and to Those...who helped, with The Fall Harvest Sale prep. It Takes...a Village.

The Fall Harvest Sale...
was Wonderful.
The traffic, was down.
So Many...Open Houses, and Events...last weekend.
but...
It turned out...Great!
We were all...so Blessed, by those attended.
Thank You.
We Appreciate You.
: ) : ) : ) 
Been Running Hard....all day.
Got the Lawn, mostly done.
FUSO Box Truck, 80% done.
{had to unload...then, re load.}
Set outside displays, with the Beautiful Pumpkins and Gourds, Pal's Lynn and Lea left.
: )
Even hung two garage doors.
Been 'Needing'... a new garage door, for years.
500.00 minimum.
We always had a better place, to put that money.
I'd picked up a pair of Vintage Garage Doors, for a few dollars, this Spring.
I was using them for back drops....at shows. 'Props'.
When we unloaded them, today....to re load...
I wondered...if they might fit our Garage.
: )
They Do!!!
Had the Screw Gun Smokin'...as I twisted the screws in the old, Barn Door Hinges...I found...
to hang them.
: )
Thanks, so Much...to Pal, Barry...and Brandon, today.
We Were...Flyin'!!!
{I would have had the doors painted...and trim, too... if I'd had paint here. 
That'll be another....day. At Least... they are Up! : ) }
Tomorrow, I start on an Estate Sale...that will be in a little over a week.
Then, another, that will be Huge.
That one, will be conducted, the last weekend in October.
Then... I leave the 9th of November....for Junk Jubilee Jingles...in Des Moines.
The next Month....will be Insane.
: )
I'll be posting images...for The Estate Sales, with Dates and Times....over the next several days.
Stay Tuned!!!
and, Once...again,
Thank You.
<3
Thank...
You.
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{below images are from today...
'Ram Roddin'.
Poor Barry....and Brandon.
May God...Bless 'em. <3 }
{Special Thanks... to Daughter, Liz. She Worked her Tail Off...
as, did another, Dear Friend. 
I, am...Blessed. <3 }
All Cleaned Up!!! : )
We had Fun... Loadin' The Front Up...
with...
'Fall'. : )

Nearly Loaded....
all I have to add... is 'Christmas'!!! <3
Have to add hardware...and paint.
but... these doors...are Perfect!
They are swinging....and when I have them Open, for a Sale... I can throw a board over the top... and create an 'Entry'!!!
Thanks, so Much... to Barry and Brandon....for helping me get them hung.
a Good...Job...Done!!!

No comments: